3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxbars1996 05.01.21 11:13 pm

Separate music for each location (Diablo 2)

Is it possible to set a specific location in d2 for a separate song? just wondering :)
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez ramirez 05.01.21

maxbars1996 wrote: a
separate song is
possible. To do this:
1. Cut out the sound in the game.
2. You turn on the player.
3. Listening to your LenkinPark or whatever is fashionable there now.
4. HEALTHY

m
maxbars1996 05.01.21

Thanks to Sanchez Ramirez , I didn't even think what to do with a regular player ...

S
Sanchez ramirez 05.01.21

In fact, almost every location has its own theme. In act 1, one plays on the surface, another in the caves, and a third in the catacombs. Act 3 even plays a remix of the theme with Diblo 1. There is plenty of music in the game, and awesome, so the question is not entirely clear.

Z
ZakarumFoot 05.01.21

Kipelova wants to stick it in.

D
Darkman-BFG 05.01.21

To change the music, you need to create a global folder in the data folder (if not, create it too), in it the music folder, and in it the act1, act2 folders, etc. until the 5th, and in them already throw the necessary music in the .Wav format with the following parameters (22.050 kHz, 16 bit, Stereo)
You also need to rename the music correctly, the list below, if you need the names of all the music, open d2music.mpq and see there in the same directories

act1: caves, crypt, monastery, town1, tristram, wild
act2: desert, harem, lair, sanctuary, sewer, tombs, town2, valley
act3: jungle, kurast, spider, town3
act4: diablo, mesa, town4
act5: baal, icecaves, siege, xtemple, xtown

PS For a long time this garbage is not engaged (in 2009 with the colors of things and the music wisely last time) but still need to add -direct, but maybe not = in my opinion in the shortcut properties)))
Good luck!

g
gradusGl 05.01.21

Darkman-BFG
Yes, -direct needed

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 07.01.21

Darkman-BFG
How not to replace, but to add compositions so that they play mixed different ones on 1 lock?