3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Robik Bobik 29.10.19 03:39 am

Bug with assignment \"the lost son\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The task took the little man on Skellige, he asked me to find his son. The task getting small castle, where the corpse and the traces of the devil, and so, passing through the traces, we see the devil and we need to kill him, but once his health bar is empty, he's not dying. Absolutely nothing happens when the quest cannot advance any further.
Has anyone experienced this?
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 29.10.19

Turn off God mode, devil needs you to cast blindness and blame. Go on the trail.

T
Thorgal 29.10.19

I have come across. Loaded the save before the battle and the second time everything went fine. The problem is, that the devil should not die near the castle and must escape. If you kill it too fast, the script is not working and it is alive with an empty lipbalm. Or dead, but the quest stops in the middle. It is necessary to remove him about 80% HP and wait until the script works. With him then again you have to fight in another place, when he will fully recover.

A
AT_Sagor 29.10.19

Robik Bobik
Importantly, during the battle not to drink the elixir Cat. So how did it and he couldn't dazzle due to the fact that Cat gives in addition to night vision and even the immune to hypnosis (the above blindness). Of course, maybe I was simply a bug, but removing the effects with potions of Rafard White was able to activate this script.

R
Roy jons 29.10.19

I have the all clear was I killed him and then went on a quest)

M
M.O.N.A.X. 29.10.19

Turn off cheats and is all the way through

R
Robik Bobik 29.10.19

Thank you all. Helped the decision of Thorgal, the fact that I spent little time in combat with the devil, and we had to just continue to shy away from it, even when the strip of KHP are already dried up it, and wait for the trigger script.
p.s. no cheats were not enabled, the problem was that because of the rules of the weapon, I gave him a quick devastated the streak of CPS, saw that he did not die and ran away on business, and had to just wait.

A
Anastasia1992 29.10.19

And I can't help it in any way. And wait , and almost killed , and naked, without skills and with swords running around. But the script does not work((((

K
Kapranos 29.10.19

can skellige to roam, quests to fulfill and will return to this horned and everything should be cool, just not to use cheats

M
MDYGames 29.10.19

Muskrat
ATP

G
GOOD_ORLOV 29.10.19

The decision - to cheat or not - to spit, you need to pull all HP to zero. To run away, Meditation for 1 hour. Then go back and again to hit the demon, even if he has 0 HP.
He will fall and die.
CHECKED

E
El_Gersh 21.10.22

What worked for me (PC) is that right before you get to Morewood (behind the wall), switch to Ciri in the console. After Ciri kills him to less than 50%-60% health, the game will automatically cut-scene and Morwood will run away (where you can follow him and kill him in any way). Once the cutscene is over, type "Geralt" into the console to return.