3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TolikAnabolik 05.01.21 11:13 pm

Dilem. Baron or Keira (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Which sequence is more correct ??

First, go through the Baron's quest before looking for a wife, or go straight to Keira, and then to the witches, because they tell the very beginning of Ciri's story.
17 Comments
Sort by:
J
JUnnAmmED 05.01.21

TolikAnabolik
Everyone determines the "correctness" of decisions for himself.

l
lookaway 05.01.21

there is no difference.

E
Eraser101 05.01.21

TolikAnabolik
The plot sequence is as follows - first you go to Keira and the witches, and then to the baron. This is how their stories keep the correct chronology. But this is not necessary, and everyone chooses the passage that he likes best.

B
BorodaOLD 05.01.21

On the other hand - The faster you complete her quests, the sooner you can get Nehalena's eye, which removes illusions. And there are a lot of quests where they meet.

W
Wise Owl 05.01.21

I advise you to go first to Keira, her quest is shorter in duration than the Baron and more "side". Moreover, you will receive two items for assignments that will be needed in the near future. Just, forgive me for the expression, don’t miss Keira, she is a positive character and will still come in handy :)

S
Spider jerusalem 05.01.21

if the game seems boring then go to the baron

B
Blood suslik 05.01.21

Spider Jerusalem
Boring ?! How could your finger on the keyboard turn like that ?! Akstis !!!!

B
Bupycop 05.01.21

TolikAnabolik
A more correct and accurate chronology, go from the beginning on Skellige, although judging by the recommended level, everything is the opposite, I went through the game several times and tried many options, the last passage, I made through Skellige, rocked on secondary quests, exploration of the world and "unexplored points" on this, the plot did not touch, abandoned it immediately after Gendrik.

S
Stifler's mom 05.01.21

Bupycop
This is interesting. So many times I passed in the sequence Velen - Novigrad - Skellige, and only now I started thinking, but what would happen if I immediately went to Skellige? There, the dialogues somehow change, because in fact, if you immediately go to Skellige, the search for Ciri in other places becomes meaningless?

a
ant240801 05.01.21

Yennefer from Vengerberg
Don't lose. And the dialogues change slightly

T
Towelie75 05.01.21

Yennefer from Vengerberg
There will be a small quest to talk to Jarl Donar about the freak, after the quest with Freya's grove, and there will be a slightly different dialogue with the Baron when you sleep with the freak, but in general it makes all the difference. And on Skellige itself, you don't learn much about Ciri without taking into account other places. If you go through the first time, when you do not know exactly where she is, then this is not clear until you visit other places.

S
Stifler's mom 05.01.21

ant240801 I'll
have to check. Thanks for the answer. By the way, this option of passing (as it seems to me) is better for those who want to choose Triss. For traveling on Skellig (for me personally) is associated with Ian. And thus the chronology of the choice between Ian and Triss changes. It's just that, as I already wrote, I first met Triss (and finished all the quests with her), and only then Ian.

A
Angelica04 05.01.21

Keiru is the first to go through, she gives things useful for secondary quests.

T
Towelie75 05.01.21

Angelica04
If regarding the storyline, without additional quests, then the Eye of Nehalena and the Magic Lamp on Skellig are not needed. But if you do everything directly, then yes without Keira anywhere. )

T
Towelie75 05.01.21

But in general, yes, it is worth starting with Skellige at least then in order to discard Yennefer as early as possible. Like, he was in a hurry to get to her just to be in time, and then bam and gin broke everything off, and the conscience is clear, the developers are deeply bowed down for this. It's just a pity that Geralt's answers to other characters about him and the sorceress (before the drunkenness in Kaer Morhen by itself) will not affect at all.

W
Wild rider 05.01.21

Once passed Novigrad, then completed Velen's plot. Yes, the dialogues changed slightly when talking to Buttercup when I saved him.

TolikAnabolik wrote:
and then to the witches for they tell the very beginning of the story of Ciri.
If you want the flashbacks to be in the correct order, then go to the witches.

S
SpartanSoap 05.01.21

Which quest has a lower recommended level, do it first.