3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 05.01.21 11:13 pm

Moscow Batman

How do you feel about the fact that a brave superhero has appeared in Moscow who administers justice?
18 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnitedSexyCreighton. 05.01.21

There is a Joker for every Batman :)

N
Nevidal 05.01.21

proof

H
Hitrii 05.01.21

I looked at the vidos where he was setting fire to some kind of hat to walk in its light in front of a "random witness" (what a hell of a lot to do except to film the entrance door for 5 seconds in the night) and realized that his friend was deprived of acting.

n
namaste.108 05.01.21

Schoolchildren on vacation, tired of the computer, but not try yourself in the fight against crime?

s
sаnic 05.01.21

Where is the link to the video?

P
Protocol10 05.01.21

Here there is still a vidos where he comes out of the entrance.
http://tv.mk.ru/video/2016/06/28/taksist-snyal-na-video-poyavlenie-betmena-v-khimkakh.html

m
mars766 05.01.21

A bit like a Kick-Ass movie. And in fact, complete nonsense. Well, he achieved his goal: they told about him on TV)))

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 05.01.21

Smolensk also had its own Batman last year. he also ran, defended non-winemakers, took away his bags, and ended up in a durk. although, maybe he was already released and he changed his place of deployment, moving to Moscow?

l
lookaway 05.01.21

someone wanted to spoil

z
zhekazloy 05.01.21

Protocol10 wrote:
How do you feel about the fact that a brave superhero appeared in Moscow who administers justice
and why do we need some American super heroes, we have our own

r
requiemmm 05.01.21

Sure sure. As it is one, there are two of us here, myself and Drin Petrovich :) Not at all worse than the Pendossian character turned out, import substitution.

M
Mage Hermit 05.01.21

And I'm a spiderman.

k
kick. 05.01.21

I also want to be concrete

G
Guwanc 05.01.21

Pink Batman ???

P
Pecos_Bill 05.01.21

It's cool. It's good that there are such Batmen. In Japan, there was also such a Batman, he rode a motorcycle. Life is boring, and such people bring more interest, and the goal is kind of noble.

r
rPeBoJL 05.01.21

Pecos_Bill_2.0 wrote:
yes, and the goal is, as it were,
until the first stupid major

I
I am Batman 05.01.21

Fucking imitators !!

V
Vaipen 05.01.21

Take a bite of Marvel and DSKomiks we have our own supermen.