3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 05.01.21 11:13 pm

Where to buy the game (Hitman (2016))

Good day. Tell me where to buy the game? I found it only on incentives, but I don't want to buy through Steam - for some reason, all games are 2 times more expensive than on third-party sites or on disks.
12 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay Kivenorb 05.01.21

Alexey Korobchinsky
Buy in incentive, the most reliable. In normal stores on third-party sites, it is not cheaper. If the prices are very low, then not everything is in order with such sites, I would not recommend it. In disc stores, prices are more expensive than stimos, you still have to pay for a disc.

S
Sacking 05.01.21

Better not to rush into the purchase! The game is VERY buggy and not optimized! I bought it myself on June 24th. Since June 25, he stopped playing due to a bug (all the tests themselves opened and the meaning of passing the game was gone). So far NOTHING has been fixed! I wrote to technical support. In response, I received: we know, we are working on a fix, the timing is unknown! It's been three weeks! Waiting ...

-
-MODEUZ- 05.01.21

Nikolay Kivenorb
I don’t know how from anyone, but there are enough sites where I buy games (steamy, zaga zaga) I bought 2 times cheaper. There is simply no hitman. Steam gives out prices in dollars, and the campaign is European.

-
-MODEUZ- 05.01.21

Dalumba
That I would buy at least one mission to check

O
Oleg_Smirnov 05.01.21

In the Zak-Zak store, or Stembay, verified sites, I constantly buy games there, cheaper than incentive

T
The dmitry disaire 05.01.21

plati.ru

S
Sacking 05.01.21

Alexey Korobchinsky
To check, you need to wait a bit. The Hitman will soon be "broken"! It will be possible, in general, to play for free (only without the "elusive joes", and the loss is not great)!

w
winni madison 05.01.21

I bought Hitman in Stibai, everything came without problems

A
Agent qracle 05.01.21

What's the problem? I took it on the incentive, played for an hour - I didn't like it, returned the cache. Liked - you leave

F
Flow4Master 05.01.21

In most of these shops, there is no new Hitman due to the episodic exit system. Options: either wait for the release of the first season entirely and buy from online stores, or wait in the incentive for 1300r. Here would-be advisers threw in the names of boutiques, in which there is no hitman and will not be for a long time until all the episodes are released.

l
lookaway 05.01.21

But didn't Steam banned the possibility of buying in the Crimea?
and in general, if he buys a digital ru-region, will it work in Crimea?

-
-MODEUZ- 05.01.21

In general, I can not find it for 1300. In the incentive, $ 30 should be paid off.
How can you try and return?
Well, about the fact that they will break it earlier than in a year, I very much doubt it.