3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AleksandrFedorov 05.01.21 11:16 pm

I hate (Fallout 4)

Boiling, miserable, ever-drowning, dirty schmuck, does not want to work in the store, always goes to bang the house, set to collect garbage, no one is more disgusted, no wonder his wife is such a bitch, I thought to build him a separate box with a sunbed away from the settlement and let him wear it out Sheffield's clothes (I did so at the beginning), but regretted (I'm a good boss) and settled him in the same room with Murphy's grandmother, and gave Marcy to Sturges to raise. Heh heh.
That's all I wanted to say
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Magnum 500 05.01.21

Well, it's thick

D
Dos9ra 05.01.21

I left all the unwanted in Senkchuar, and myself on a red rocket (it doesn't sound very good =))) I settled. =))

J
John Hawkins 05.01.21

Senkchari is cooler than the Castle). Concrete all the walls around the perimeter and houses for 3 residents each - a full city with 30 NPCs. I will break and STEEL together with the Institute. Well, seriously, and on the topic - there are a bunch of mods on ENT topics. Just put another NPC in the store - it's business). The most beautiful landscape is from the windows, or the balcony of the 4th floor in Senchuari). There is no steeper landscape.

A
AleksandrFedorov 05.01.21

John Hawkins
It annoys me more that he always whines, stupid chick

G
Gur1 05.01.21

AleksandrFedorov
Even during the first playthrough, I removed this sweet couple with the console. It is a pity that I did not know then about the mod, thanks to which they could be killed) Now I do not hang out in Senchuari, I dressed him in a woman's dress and sent him to collect it)))

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 05.01.21

AleksandrFedorov by the
way, thanks for the hint, he got me too

S
Soniaa 05.01.21

shove it into the "pillar" somewhere on the outskirts)) and will not interfere)

J
John Hawkins 05.01.21

Gur1
Constant games with the console, and in any of your comments you can almost read this, lead to crashes. The game engine is not Ferrari Formula 1 - there is no pitstop. If you need crashes - use it. ... If you prescribe it is - weight under 100ml. all resources under 100k (to begin with). And that's all. The game is still a simulator of a bum a la Sims - a dolby Minecraft.

_
_Ozymandias_ 05.01.21

Spoiler

G
Gur1 05.01.21

John Hawkins
Pfft, I rarely use the console. And I don’t need the transferred weight and 100500 res. For the fact that I build on little things, there are enough defaults. And if sometimes there is a shortage of upgrades, a one-time run through the wasteland and / or merchants, it easily solves this problem.

P
Pepin3d 05.01.21

and the fact that the homeless settlers are always whining does not irritate you?
80% of their stupid comments are eternal whining
back hurts, ass hurts ... I want to eat, I want to shit, etc ...
it infuriates me much more than other NPCs who can simply ignore

who the Chinese couple infuriates, you can just poke a console on them and enter tai will
freeze and stand like statues only beforehand define them on vegetables

N
Nighthawkreal 05.01.21

A man has lost his son, shame on you? )