3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FOG-FIN666 05.01.21 11:16 pm

Career duration (Project CARS)

when the game is over, the end is not in sight and the races became a nightmare for 2 hours
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stalin5014 05.01.21

FOG-FIN666
What did you expect? This is not an arcade race like a 3-lap grid. The duration before the race can be changed instead of 6 hours, for example, put 1.A end, the end here is to reach the end, LMP 1 and become a champion, but since there is no end here, infinity.

F
FOG-FIN666 05.01.21

I understand everything, but then they would save in pit stops as it was in Le Man 24 on the dreamcast, otherwise it is unbearable

R
RAZIEL_ 05.01.21

FOG-FIN666
This is a hardcore car simulator that saves.

S
Stalin5014 05.01.21

RAZIEL_ I
support.

F
FOG-FIN666 05.01.21

that is, hardcore in games consists in the fact that I am driving for 16 hours already half-dead hour is left and I urgently need to move away and I have to start the tin

F
FOG-FIN666 05.01.21

these are games, albeit close to reality, but still games, these concepts are relative

R
RAZIEL_ 05.01.21

FOG-FIN666
I'm driving 16 hours already half-dead hour left and I urgently need to move away and I have to start the tin first.
You can call the pitstop and change the pilot, the AI ​​will get there for you. I really haven't tried how it will get there yet, but in the GranTurismo the 24 hour races went like this without problems and saving, I think this is implemented just as well.

D
Dasha77 05.01.21

even in a real leman, 3 pilots ride for 2-3 hours, so you don't need to impose an over-target for 16 hours on yourself)))

F
FOG-FIN666 05.01.21

Dasha77
didn’t understand, so I have to go for 3 hours when I’m tired of inviting a neighbor to continue

F
FOG-FIN666 05.01.21

thanks to all the topic is closed MONZA 38 laps I finished off the game I'm tired of, although I think it is the best racing game in the last 5 years, especially the max settings of the graph and the gamepad are cool, but there is little time to start the witcher

T
Turok307 05.01.21

FOG-FIN666
I also played 46 hours and scored, switched to the witcher.

R
RAZIEL_ 05.01.21

FOG-FIN666
didn’t understand, so I have to go for 3 hours when I’m tired of inviting a neighbor so that he continues
what has to do with the neighbor, when changing the pilot, the computer will get there for you.

a
abyss-72 05.01.21

This game is poured out by GTR2, I mainly prefer passing the tracks for a while on different cars, the game is flying away,
but there is a problem, apparently due to the fact that the pirate, I can not exit after the race to the main screen of the game, it seems to freeze, although the mouse works, only restarting the game helps.
I'm thinking of getting a license