3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 05.01.21 11:16 pm

There is no happiness in this world. (Fallout 4)

Faced an incomprehensible situation. In three settlements, happiness does not want to rise above 63. In several settlements where the indicators were lower than in these, it quietly reached 80, and in these three, even after greatly increasing all indicators, it does not exceed 63. What could be the reason?
28 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aenmutus 05.01.21

Get a cat. After that I got 100 by itself.

G
Gur1 05.01.21

Aenmutus
The only cat on one farm, the current robot has filled up rusty today. Looks like he took for a very dangerous enemy. I even tried to revive it with the console, but it did not work)

G
Game_world 05.01.21

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8477/?

L
LexXx_M5 05.01.21

What did Fallout turn into ....
It was necessary to turn such a series into a stupid farm with Sims elements against the backdrop of a nuclear apocalypse.
I'm scared to imagine what Fallout 5 will be like if the 4th part is so fucked up.

G
Gur1 05.01.21

LexXx_M5
Yeah. Nothing is sacred

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 05.01.21

well, for that here it is not so expensive to pay as in the original Sims 3 and Sims 4;)

B
BlackTigerTK 05.01.21

Gur1
And the settlers don't complain about anything? In the English-language wiki, they write that if there are pre-installed beds, then there may be bugs with the distribution of sleeping places, and as a result, the level of happiness does not increase. It doesn't matter that the actual number of beds is greater than the number of settlers.

S
Soniaa 05.01.21

it happens that the settlers' happiness falls due to the fact that they say someone was "kidnapped", or like "some creatures settled nearby", if they say "I hope you will help us", then some settler has a quest. Do it and happiness will rise.

Well, there is a bug, some settlers are stuck somewhere either on the roof or somewhere else and cannot get to sleep, etc ...)

ps: can you get cats only with a mod? ))))

G
Gur1 05.01.21

Soniaa
BlackTigerTK
All conversations are reduced to exchange. I will install the beds anyway, and if I'm not mistaken, building up settlers in textures isn't healed by leaving the location? I witnessed how in one settlement 3 downs buried themselves in the wall a meter from the door and while I was doing there, they stood there for half the night. Happiness is still there 83
And yes, cats are only a mod)

B
BlackTigerTK 05.01.21

Gur1
As far as I remember, not all pre-installed beds can be removed without the mod. Dogs increase the level of happiness.

G
Gur1 05.01.21

BlackTigerTK Aaaa
. You mean those who were originally there. So I have a mod for a total cleanup)
For 5 playthroughs, I have never encountered a dog merchant and the current once caught a brahmin merchant.

_

Soniaa
Gur1
cats can already be settled without mods Spoiler
put the cage for the cat then after catching release and putting a bowl for food next to it

B
BlackTigerTK 05.01.21

Gur1 The dog
dealer in the vanilla game wanders, yeah. Moreover, I could not even catch it using the console. The game did not accept the code specified in the wiki. But already a couple of times I met him near ArcJet and bought two dogs. In addition to him, there is a supermoot in Far Harbor - he lives in a destroyed plane. He is stationary and you can buy a dog, a wolf and a mutant dog from him. My Brahmin merchant hangs out all the time near the military checkpoint on the road south of Fort Hagen, from the Mass Pike Interchange towards Poseidon Reservoir. No matter how I go there - she is always there.

_

BlackTigerTK,
too, I ’ve got a lot of bullshit Brahmin trader hanging out on one revenge
Spoiler even created a farm there, almost like in a dairy backwater

B
BlackTea 05.01.21

LexXx_M5
Your mother, this "farm with sims elements" is required (and even then not in full) only when playing as Minutemen.

P
PIRAT69 05.01.21

LexXx_M5
You can also build nothing there. Run and farm and shoot. Go through the quests. If you do not complete any quest, they will send to settlements ... Raise happiness !!!

G
Gur1 05.01.21

___NYUSHA___
Heh, I completely forgot about the cells then)))

6543210 05.01.21

Gur1
I already wrote in one of the topics - Happiness in the settlement increases only 5 things - bargaining. shop, restaurant, magician. clothes, hospital and dogs. Accordingly, build 2-3 pieces of the above! Yes, and if there are robots in the settlement, you will not see happiness.

G
Gur1 05.01.21

You at least re-read my very first post CAREFULLY, cap.

6543210 05.01.21

Ah-ah .. well, kill the robots in Greygarden - happiness there will rise with living settlers, and in the other two, hell knows - try to kill the named Persians or destroy old beds, all sorts of TVs. Just save do something else you never know.