3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kianneyt macmahon 05.01.21 11:16 pm

How do I start the game over as the same character? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

And is it even possible? Or do you have to re-configure it anyway?
10 Comments
Sort by:
r
ranon 05.01.21

And again in the sense that the appearance remains or completely with the skills and equipment?

K
Kianneyt macmahon 05.01.21

ranon
To keep the looks. Completely rediscovered

B
BasicWay 05.01.21

no have to do again

K
Katastrofik 05.01.21

Kianneyt Macmahon
You can save as soon as the game gives you such an opportunity (somewhere along the way after Cassandra leads you to the breakup), just the next restart you will not have a couple of cutscenes at the very beginning, but the appearance will not will need to be configured anew each time.

K

Katastrofik
Well, it's clear that it is possible, but the first save I already have in the inner lands, although not very far from the start (shelter still), but nevertheless half of the missions have been completed.

K
Katastrofik 05.01.21

Kianneyt Macmahon
Then there is only one thing to do - go to the Black Store and screen the character's appearance settings through the mirror, so that it is easier to recreate them when creating a new one.

K

Katastrofik
I tried it, but it doesn’t look like it at all (Okay, I’ll have to cry and waste

E
Elli_Pirs 05.01.21

It is for the same (no dependence - perks or appearance) character that cannot be played. Well, the truth is, if you create it one to one, then the flag is in your hands)

K
Kolka Bragin 05.01.21

I don't understand what is the point. If you just do the laziness of the Persian, then I think it's stupid. And somehow it doesn't matter about appearance, and it's not difficult to set up skills

E
Elli_Pirs 05.01.21

Kolka Bragin
To whom as. For example, I care about looks. In general, I am one of those people who can create their character for about an hour and still return to the black store to fix something.