3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Halagaz 05.01.21 11:16 pm

Har Harbor. Eliza's Diaries (Fallout 4)

I found 7 or 8 of these diaries. In general, the last one is where she says that they are going to Bar Harbor for Halloween.
For some reason I repaired 3 pumping stations. I did not find a quest for them.
I also found a closed warehouse on the island - I could not find the key. Where to find it? Do you have any pumps and a warehouse for this island?
11 Comments
Sort by:
H
Halagaz 05.01.21

ashleyalicia
oh thank you! More details can be found where doors? Is it at the docks?

H
Halagaz 05.01.21

ashleyalicia many
thanks!

m
mr.sayapov 05.01.21

Yesterday I got sick of putting the cubes in the quest. We need to pave the way, but who doesn't understand?
Monica's screen in the game is "so" lit.
There you need to find out what the bad DiMA is up to. He called Nick the detective brother. And Nick "shies away" from him.
Can anyone pass these "cubes" give a save ?! version 1.5.157.

m
mr.sayapov 05.01.21

Halagaz
Far Harbor !!!

H
Halagaz 05.01.21

mr.sayapov
yes there is nothing complicated, you will have to think only on the 5th decryption. What do you not understand there?

Y
Youxyxol 05.01.21

mr.sayapov
The poorest add-on quest, IMHO. They shoved their B-ugly construction there (which is not an obligatory part of the F4 gameplay according to Todd Howard. Shl. Aha, shchazz ...).
mr.sayapov Typo
!!!! 111dyn

m
mr.sayapov 05.01.21

Halagaz
Children of the Atom have a place to learn about DiMA.
5 lines. Top available. There, the cubes need to be built so that the "road" is for the "red" creatures
Which I saw "in the distance", in the background ie. I can't guess where and how to lay it! But, probably how to make a tunnel?
And where to??? Can anyone have screenshots ???

H
Halagaz 05.01.21

mr.sayapov
pf and what's not clear there? everything is simple there.
You are given a build mode. The blue cubes are the base, and the cubes that are slightly brighter are the cubes that you can build. You just take a cube and substitute it in empty cells. This is what your bugs would run.
You are also given rays and a cube that changes the flow of the ray. You just have to direct the beam at the red wall so that it collapses - there is a special cube on the red wall, it is different from the whole red wall.

m
mr.sayapov 05.01.21

Halagaz
Yeah. Everything is simple for you.

L
Lavuer 05.01.21

to Halagaz
I understand that someone answered you? I do not see messages on the subject in the subject. Can you write down what to do there? The same problem as yours: found 7 diaries, repaired 3 generators, a locked warehouse, then what?

M
MariusVi 05.01.21

Halagaz Lavuer An
angry girl from the city, probably with a favorable location, gives a task like, clear a new area for the settlers. She seems to give a few tasks there ... I don't remember. Also, at first I turned on those generators, not understanding anything, and then the girl gave this task and the automatic execution.