3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 05.01.21 11:16 pm

Help me understand! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I pass the witcher 4 times. I decided to indulge myself, put myself Olgerd's saber (via the console) at the very beginning and ran with her, well, right now I saw a vidos on YouTube that it was charging and turning red, but I don't have that. Question: Why? Maybe you need exactly the one that Olgerd gives at the end of the DLS or what? Thanks in advance!
19 Comments
Sort by:
s
setarusessao666 05.01.21

saints777
Perhaps not exactly the def you received is used for Olgerd's saber.
Or did it not work for you at all?

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 05.01.21

setarusessao666
It doesn't work at all

s
setarusessao666 05.01.21

saints777
Hmm, then I don't know. Perhaps this is some kind of error in the script and it will be very difficult to fix it. Since only part of the code does not work, and it will take you longer to fix it (if at all) than to try to reinstall the game. Without deleting saves, of course.

A
AlexBlade95 05.01.21

saints777
Little information, is it called Iris or something else? and in the characteristics of the object is this property described or not?

s
setarusessao666 05.01.21

AlexBladeX
He's about the Magnificent Carabella

S
Skilletrus 05.01.21

It worked fine for me. She is charged during the fight and inflicts a powerful blow at the cost of HP, if I'm not mistaken.

B
Bupycop 05.01.21

Yes, apparently, he added himself the usual Ophir saber, and not Olgerd's saber

R
Ryogi Shiki 05.01.21

setarusessao666 wrote:
Magnificent Carabella
Iris

sword called Iris

J

Bupycop
I added "Magnificent carabela" There, everything in the properties says that it accumulates, etc. I'll even throw off the additem ('Olgierd Saber') command. I'm not down guys if that. I know how a regular saber differs from Olgerd's saber

J

Nikotinoz_
If you prescribe additem ('Iris') it gives nothing

J

Skilletrus
Did you put it to yourself via the console or received it from Olgerd?

S
Skilletrus 05.01.21

saints777
From Olgerd first, then lost and decided to count) Worked the rules)

S
Skilletrus 05.01.21

saints777
Awards from the finale

»additem ('Devil Saddle')»
»additem ('Soltis Vodka')»
»additem (Cornucopia)»
»additem ('Olgierd Saber')»

T
Towelie75 05.01.21

Nikotinoz_
'Iris' saber is called in the English version of the game, well, maybe in some other, I have not watched others. In the Russian version, the same saber 'Magnificent Carabelle' ... well, isn't it stupid.
saints777
And on the topic, maybe you are using it somehow incorrectly, everything works for me even if I draw it from the very beginning, I just checked it out in the white garden on bandits. You need to beat with powerful attacks, with a clamped shift, in short.

R
Ryogi Shiki 05.01.21

Towelie75
saints777
as far as I remember (maybe I am wrong), but in the last patch I was corrected and now in Russian too Iris

T
Towelie75 05.01.21

Nikotinoz_
I have 1.22, and she is still a Magnificent carabela)

R
Ryogi Shiki 05.01.21

Towelie75
I 'll look at my freedom

J

Towelie75
You see, it just doesn't charge (doesn't turn red), no matter how hard I hit.
Skilletrus
So maybe you still need to go through the DLS, get it from him and then it will work fine, even if you put it through the console. Although the person over there robs from the very beginning, I xs shorter. I'll try to go through the DLS and take it from Olgerd.

T
Towelie75 05.01.21

saints777
In fact, the item is the same, it is strange that it does not charge, in which case reinstalling the game should probably help