3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rigbi_Raket 05.01.21 11:19 pm

All the games you have completed.

All the games that you have passed and can say your first games ...
27 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rigbi_Raket 05.01.21

My first game was Need for Speed ​​Carbon. Now I'm going through a bit - Need for Speed ​​Undegraund 2 and State of Decay

S
SoZiN7 05.01.21

First Return to Castle Wolfenstein game

O
Omega 05.01.21

Rigbi_Raket wrote:
All the games that you have completed
List many ...
Rigbi_Raket wrote:
you can say your first games ...
Duck Hunt ...

a
azamat27 05.01.21

Sniper ghost, call of duty 1-11, far cry 3, gta

M
MunchkiN 616 05.01.21

there were already topics about the number of passed games and about the first passed.
so, pitch-pitch.
on my computer, I was probably the first to go through the soldiers of fortune.
and on the console super counter probably. or such a couple there kungfu where the posan in blue pants said - kuku - flew and beat the tambourine like everyone else.
and I went through the skoka I am at a loss to say.

S
Spider jerusalem 05.01.21

Deus ex, Deus ex HR, gta vc, 5,3, sa, falout 1,2,3,4, nv, crysis 2, biocock intimate, dao, me-1,2,3, far cry 1,3, kotor , sleeping dogs, cod mw 1,2, max payne 1,2,3, serious sam 1,3,2, witcher 3, prototype 2,1, xcom, xcom 2

A
Aips95 05.01.21

Completed the first game - Assassin's creed. The others did not work because of the handshake (too difficult) Oddworld example. Well, GTA san andreas didn’t work. just suffered there crap.
I'll try to remember everything. So.
Warcraft3, Stubbz the zombie, timeshift, HL2, COD black ops, just cause 1,2,3, inversion, Assassin's creed everything that came out on the computer, Spidermab web of Shadows, sniper elite v2, red faction Armageddon, state of decay, life is strange, shank 1,2, tony hawk's underground2, tomb raider new, mark of the ninja, resident evil6, SCP Contament breach, magicka, farcry2,3, batman from rockstady all, murdered, Vampire masquerade, metal gear 5, revegance, blood rayne 1,2, Alien vs Predator, Not a hero, Rayman everything that was on the computer, splinter cell from chaos theory to the last, Blades of time, DMC 4 (Hell's shit), singularity, shrek3 (unexpectedly interesting game, bound by flame, witcher 2,3, TES Skyrim (shame, did not play others), Ronin, mirror's edge, Avatar, bioshock infinite, Crysis 1,2 (3 did not pull the PC), dark souls 1,2, Remember me (one of games,which I regret passing), Bulletstorm, Ghostbusters: the game (a scandalous game), Undertale, Prototype 1,2, prince of persia everything on the pc, Wanted, Left4Dead1,2 (if of course we can assume that they are passable), Portal1,2 , Frontlines: Fuel of war, mafia2, DOOM 1,2, Lucius, Collapse, GTA4,5, MK3,9, Watch dogs, Sleeping dogs, Dishonored, Hotline Miami1,2, postal2,3 (not so bad 3 part as they say), Hatred ...

D
DreamFAW 05.01.21

My first games were Prince of Persia: Warrior Within and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords

g
grafonoman 05.01.21

the first were mario bros and quake and then it started ... so you can't remember everything

m
mars766 05.01.21

I started playing a long time ago and of course I don't remember everything. The first game on my computer was some kind of children's quest based on a fairy tale. And for the first time I played on a school computer in GTA vice city.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.01.21

25 games
First STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl

F
Fantasista 05.01.21

First played Bloodrayne game. Passed Assassins Creed from the first part to the Syndicate, Mass Effect 1-3, Dead Space, Dishonored, Castlevania, Far Cry 3 4, Remember me, Thief, Witcher, there are others, but these are the most memorable for me.

s
setarusessao666 05.01.21

The first game Heroes of might and magic 3
Completed DOOM 1,2,3,4 Quake 1,2,4 Blood Duke Nukem 3D Assassins Creed 2, unity, syndicate Witcher 3 Prey Singularity Battlefied 4 ... many more, but what I remembered.

A
Arrakis_Sun 05.01.21

Comix Zone or Dune 2 was the first. It's just that I had only 3 cartridges for a long time)) The third was Zero Tolerance, but I mastered it a lot later)

d
dwa4e 05.01.21

1) Games that have passed: a lot.
2) First game: Zuma deluxe.

M
Mage Hermit 05.01.21

All the games you played .....
It's like all the chicks you slept with.

A
Alexator 05.01.21

Cheburator Founder
only 2?

a
azamat27 05.01.21

crysis 2,3 dying light, assassins syndicate, homefront 1

M
Mage Hermit 05.01.21

Alexator
LOL: Do you think I remember everyone?

F
FarHarya 05.01.21

Assassins 1 to 4 Freedom Cry. I replayed 7 times every time
And my first game is also my favorite one: ASSASSIN'S CREED REVELATION (I replayed 20 times