3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
scorg94 05.01.21 11:19 pm

Self-Suppressing AI Crisis (Stellaris)

Finally, I had a crisis with an AI uprising at a neighbor. The rebel AI got in touch, said that I was next. I prepared for a war of attrition with him, and then, after about six months, the rebel AI simply disappears. All his ships explode, the captured planet is empty. Why is this happening?
Small update: for some reason, the AI ​​immediately begins to disassemble synthetics, despite the fact that genocide is prohibited for him and in principle he cannot do this. And as soon as he examines all the populations of synthetics, the crisis ends. I went to the consensus of the machines through the console, canceled the dismantling - the next day, the synths are dismantled again. What is it? An existential crisis for machines? Hard bugs?
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
scorg94 05.01.21

S
Setesh 05.01.21

So the analysis of robots does not seem to be considered genocide, they are not alive, no?

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 05.01.21

it is necessary, on the contrary, to put him, I do not remember exactly the policy, "the adoption of AI with self-awareness", then he will not be able to disassemble synths

s
scorg94 05.01.21

BaLeFullPlayEr24
This policy is for AI, civil rights for robots and cannot be changed. But despite this fact, AI manages to disassemble its synthetics.

z
z8TiREX8z 05.01.21

Dima Ogorodnikov
Finally, I had a crisis with an AI uprising at a neighbor. The rebel AI got in touch, said that I was next. I prepared for a war of attrition with him and then, after about six months, the rebel AI simply disappears.
The same bullshit, some kind of shitty crisis, except for threats, nothing happened. Maybe the bug is just stupid.

s
scorg94 05.01.21

z8TiREX8z
Or the AI ​​realized the futility of war against organics, estimated the strength of my fleet and committed suicide.

z
z8TiREX8z 05.01.21

Dima Ogorodnikov
as an option