3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Craxen 05.01.21 11:19 pm

Is it worth buying the game? (No Man's Sky)

Interesting opinion of other people
+ I doubt it myself
33 Comments
Sort by:
W
WeedJaeger 05.01.21

Craxen
Well as for me I will buy it because it is pleasing to the eye. A calming one can kill an evening even with friends, even alone.
Yes, it costs a lot of money, but if you have finances for this, why not if you want it.
The game will tighten you, I probably don't know for sure. Well, at 15-21 hours I would have sat there for 100 hours to inspect and explore everything.
Well, the choice is yours .. ,,,,

_
_sem_ 05.01.21

early you asked a question well, or I answer you early, well, in general, in the gameplay videos the game is worth buying, but if you don't like the game, you can return it to the incentive!

S
Sprintin 05.01.21

we will find out, but I bought it.
here for the elite, yab returned the grandmother (

O
Omega 05.01.21

As I play, I will definitely say whether it is worth the money or not ...

E
Egik999 05.01.21

Craxen is
it worth waiting for the next half this year?) Let's
play and see))

T
TT44 05.01.21

I think you need to wait at least a month after the release, when the negative from people who themselves do not know what they wanted from the game will pass. More adequate reviews should go after. At the same time, you may be lucky and you will be able to buy at a discount.

S
Svistoplax 05.01.21

It looks like this is not just a game in which you cannot cooperate with a friend, it is, in principle, a single player. In one of the videos, the developer wasted time near the monolith, which means that this is not an MMO. It is necessary to listen to the first reviews, if it will not be possible to name stars and planets in the game (animals can be named for sure), it will not be possible to influence the universe (for example, to make holes in the ground by excavating caves and so that another player can see them; support one race in the war, having won the station from another), then it is worth playing something else.

d
deIIis 05.01.21

If you have money, buy it.
Will be available: June 22,
SpoylerEta game will be available in about 1 month, 3 weeks and 10 hours..
Russian is not supported

I'd pondered, review already in 2015,
Spoiler

L
Laysen 05.01.21

Svistoplax
Planets can be called if you were the first to land on it. In a recent video, it was shown that with the help of some kind of cannon, you can dig caves and extract resources there. You can fight and maintain friendly relations with various races.

X
Xenomorph_drone 05.01.21

I would recommend buying. I pre-ordered Alien Isolation and it showed itself as the best game about an alien, but the best horror. I have no doubts about No Man's Sky either.

C
Cheburashka 05.01.21

Craxen:
No, it's not worth it, because it makes no sense to wander around the millions of identical planets, if you cleanly watch the toy, swing the torrent then :)))

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 05.01.21

The most lousy thing is that the initial price tag for it was, according to my moym, 1000 rubles. After some time, already 2000 rubles. I thought to take, but what does she represent them (?), While only superficial information. Personally, I do not really like multiplayer, I will swing, I will appreciate the single-player game, I suppose it will be enough for a short time, I will get bored quickly. It is not worth 2000 rubles, a lot, especially if for a couple of evenings. In general, I'm waiting for the release in order to evaluate.

p
pochtipushkin 05.01.21

Laysen
Planets can be called if you are the first to land on it.

I think many already imagine what the names of the planets will be, if players are given such an opportunity. ... ...

L
Laysen 05.01.21

pochtipushkin
Sean said that special bots will look through all these names, and if there are indecent words, they will be deleted.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 05.01.21

Laysen
heh, what would some Pendos bots translate our Great and Mighty language? you're laughing? I’ll write some kind of curse in a diminutive form, do you think they have this in the dictionary?)
so don’t worry about this, as soon as the Russians enter the game ... I’m sure we will be the first to get to the center of the galaxy and call it our own way, so that every Russian will laugh at the name, and bots, overheating the chips, will think - "what are they?"

L
Laysen 05.01.21

ZiZu Zankercu
I do not think that the planets can be named in Russian. The game is in English.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 05.01.21

Laysen
xa-xa, budto eto nas ostanovit ... we can write as we like: D

T
Tiger goose 05.01.21

What the developers promise sounds great, but there are fears that hundreds and thousands of identical worlds will be stamped.

L
Laysen 05.01.21

ZiZu Zankercu
Well the game comes out, then we'll see

L
Laysen 05.01.21

Tiger Goose
Sean argued that each world will be unique in its own way, but the same animals cannot be for example on different planets. It's just that the planets will be either abnormal (acid rain, very cold, etc.) or simple, suitable for life (continental, arid, deserts, etc.)