3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rudykh 05.01.21 11:19 pm

Bug: You leave the territory available in \ "Night of the Long Fangs \" ... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Patch 1.22

Passed the main storyline "Blood and Wine", chose first to go to Oriana, completed her task, then changed his mind and went to the land of fairy tales, got a good ending.
But now in Toussaint, in some places, the inscription began to appear:

"You are leaving the territory available in" Night of the Long Fangs ". Come back. You are Toussaint's only hope" and throws it back, as if I approached the border of the map.

I read the changes in patch 1.22, there this bug is indicated in the fixed ones ...
Has anyone encountered? Because of this bug, I can not complete the quest with the Manticore armor, it does not let me into the cave (((
8 Comments
Sort by:
r
rzrr 05.01.21

pirate? if yes, you just need to patch, nothing else

r
rudykh 05.01.21

Yes, a pirate.

I downloaded the repack, version 1.20 or 1.21, then I downloaded patch 1.22 separately.
Or did my patch install crookedly? The menu says 1.22

E
Evgen_82 05.01.21

rudykh
if you entered a command to open all marers (had such a bug himself) then my advice to you is to start blood and wine anew, and never inject blood and wine into dls cheat to open all markers on the map

r
rudykh 05.01.21

I did not enter any commands, tk. even did not install the console.

r
rudykh 05.01.21

Reinstalling won't help? Is this a save bug? Then just a New Game?
Has anyone also completed the last main story mission? (meaning Oriana> Land of fairy tales)

M
Mantikora713 05.01.21

rudykh
It would be nice if you had a save before Oriana, apparently the game is buggy and thinks that you started to go through the Hidden branch, but did not finish it, and the plot didn’t work out.

r
rudykh 05.01.21

In short, I read the foreign forum, people write that a bug occurs if, after completing the main story quest, go to the Hidden One's cave (Orianna left the key), which I actually did, in the hidden cave I took the pepper and sword from the chest, no further into the cave I went, apparently I have to roll back to the old saves (

Question: people, did anyone go to the Hidden after a good ending?

r
rudykh 05.01.21

In general, everything was confirmed.
I booted from the land of fairy tales and again went along the Orianna route (I got the key)> Land of fairy tales> good ending. I specially went to the "Old Amphitheater" location, next to which a cave with a Manticore set, I calmly walk inside without any stops, but as soon as I opened the Hidden One's cave and took gear there, I got this very bug. Apparently, you need to go to this cave at the very end after all the quests before the New Game +, especially since there is a good steel sword that scales to the character's level.