3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnItalianoVero 05.01.21 11:19 pm

How to wear out a bush bug (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Of course aksiy, going behind the back, shrapnel and aard decide, but I want to make the enemy throw the shield, exhausting him. Using a whirlwind, the enemy's energy drops to zero, but he still holds the shield. Am I doing something wrong?
14 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xantik156 05.01.21

UnItalianoVero
They seem to hold the shield as always until they remove it themselves.

R
Roy jons 05.01.21

UnItalianoVero
You have to wear him out when he strikes you dodge and he runs out of energy and he throws a shield

A
Aleksandr1398 05.01.21

After the energy has dropped, hit with a power attack. You can also burn Igni.

S
Slik58 05.01.21

I always burn Igni shields, after which he immediately throws the shield.

L
Lexx77 05.01.21

From a distance with grape-shot, and then ... although it is possible and axii at once, they burn badly, and even when three or four shields attack there is not time for sentimentality.

B
Bupycop 05.01.21

UnItalianoVero You
pump the skill to counterattack, parry his attack, Geralt kicks him (like a Spartan), he falls to the ground, throws a shield and you can finish off with one blow.

v
vlerun2 05.01.21

I kind of managed to do this using the second mode of the Igni sign.

E
Evstahi iz Novigrada 05.01.21

Geralt uses the RIP skill to inflict powerful blows. HITS PUNCH ANY DEFENSE.
You can learn how to deliver such blows without interruption, the main thing is to follow the energy scale and not allow it to fall to zero. That is, you need to beat so that energies of 2-3 percent would be spent, Then, with the next attack, these lost percentages of strength are quickly restored. Thus, you can at least infinitely strike blow after blow until the enemy dies.

L
Leonn_24 05.01.21

blow aard from me they fly 4-5 meters))

S
Shock Burst 05.01.21

The second igni mode to help

g
gerupt 05.01.21

Lexx77 wrote:
yes, and when three or four shields attack there, there is no time for sentimentality.
Where do you find shit-bugs with such hordes? met a maximum of 2 at a time.

K
Keks 05.01.21

I usually use axii against shit bugs. Buck still helps a lot.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 05.01.21

gerupt
This once occurs, it seems, in the Hearts of Stone, I don't remember exactly.

K
Kord13 20.01.23

Buckshot helps very well, I more or less thought of it myself. If the throw is exactly at the shieldman, he will throw the shield. I’ll note that I’m throwing the Master Buckshot, I don’t know how it will be with the low range, but I think it will be enough