3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg V 05.01.21 11:19 pm

About donat (World of Warcraft)

Donate question: Is it necessary to donate to play on the official server?
18 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay Kivenorb 05.01.21

Oleg
You must buy a subscription and buy a game. Now they are allowed to pay in gold,

O
Oleg V 05.01.21

Nikolay Kivenorb is
clear

B
Bupycop 05.01.21

Oleg V
The very concept of "donation" means, as a voluntary donation, for any bonuses, therefore, the answer is obvious, donation cannot be obligatory. But the subscription is paid, 550r per month, + purchase of content, that is, the classic, bk, lich, kata, panda, draenor and soon legion, it's easier to buy a battle hast, which includes a month of play time, + all addons except draenor and legion, after the release of the legion, draenor will be included in the battle of honor kit. I don’t know why I’m telling all this here, because you can easily find out by googling, or go to Vova's off site. After you bought everything that I mentioned, you can pay for the game time, inside the game currency (that is, in gold) you buy a token, now it is in the region of 85k (thousand). You can of course buy only one classic at all,

t
trex99 05.01.21

Bupycop
You are a little wrong Draenor is already included in the base price, that is, now it is enough to buy a set of battle honor and play up to 100 lvl

O
Oleg V 05.01.21

Bupycop
donation is any payments made to the game after purchasing it, regardless of the method of purchasing it ... it looks like this game is purely donated, that's all I needed to know in this thread ...

S
Setesh 05.01.21

Oleg V
you are confusing donation and subscription

A
Arthur Stein 05.01.21

Donat (English donate - "to donate", Bashorg. "To the administrator for beer") - payment for something on a voluntary basis.
Subscription is an agreement by virtue of which one party (subscriber) pays a certain amount of money or provides another property equivalent, and the other (usually a publishing house, trade company or communications company) undertakes to transfer to the subscriber, as soon as it is published, the corresponding issue of a certain periodical or multivolume printed edition

Do you dare what the difference is?

B
Bupycop 05.01.21

trex99
Probably, I haven’t played WWII for over a year. But it’s not the point, in any case, it’s clear enough that battlechest is more profitable to buy than all add-ons separately.
Oleg V
You are wrong, and other people tell you this, I also googled it before entering into a conversation and to give advice. But you, apparently, did not bother to do this, even for a banal search for basic information, according to which you actually created a topic with a question. Plus, you apparently did not even get into your scribbling, because it says about
Oleg V wrote:
performed in the game, after purchasing it
PS Which could have been avoided (like a bunch of other useless topics on pg ...)

P
PeroAlxp 05.01.21

Oleg V
Well, here and so everything has already been said above, just a sub-summary.
1. There is no donation in WWII. Those. buying anything to gain an advantage over others does not exist.
1.1 In WWII, you can buy mounts or battle pets that do not give the player an advantage over other players.
2. In WWII there is a subscription of 550 rubles per month, either for 3 months or for half a year, respectively, the longer the period, the cheaper the monthly payment. If you pay for half a year, then the price will be 550 * 5 = 2750. As if they give a month of play for a subscription for half a year.
3. Having bought the Second World War now, it includes all the additions except LEGION.
4. Legion costs 2k rubles.
4.1 To play Legion, you need to buy the BOB itself.
5. Subscription can be paid in game gold. To do this, a TOKEN has been introduced into the game, which has its own course and this course changes over time. Now the th token costs about 80k gold.
6. 1 token gives a 30-day subscription. In this case, 1 token is spent.
7. You can buy a TOKEN and pay with a TOKEN for a subscription from the BOB menu in the game, without having an active subscription.
8 You can store 10 tokens on the entire account at a time.

B
Bupycop 05.01.21

PeroAlxp
Pets give an advantage, and mounts too, donor pets have better stats, and there are two and three-seat mounts.

t
trex99 05.01.21

Bupycop is a
two-seater mount and you can buy it for gold. And pets in general, in my opinion, do not bring any benefit.

h
hercule.poirot 05.01.21

Nikolay Kivenorb was
allowed gold haha ​​this is just a trick, newbies as the author of the topic, judging by the question he is clearly green, will pay themselves a subscription in this way once a year, and that is not a fact. Here you are Nikolai, how many times have you already accumulated 80k gold and bought tokens? just without fiction, this is how much time you need to spend to accumulate gold, in order to then farm this gold again for 30 days .. LOL

h
hercule.poirot 05.01.21

PeroAlxp
and upnut 100 lvl for 3000 rubles is not a donation?))) And everything else is over just fake whistles, mounts can be found better in the game. But to upgrade lvl 100 is donat IMHO, it is better to buy an overwatch, and become a cyberspostman while the seats are free) in russia this is a sport already

N

hercule.poirot
I play by subscription because I have been working for a long time and can afford it. I know that there are schoolchildren who play for gold and not only in the Second World War, in many Korean grinders it is even more difficult to get gold, but they play.

N

hercule.poirot
Up for money of 100 lv does not bring advantages, just a small indulgence for those who do not want to spend 2 weeks on pumping. We have already written above what donat is. No one forces to buy 100lv by force. Buy an overnight or wow, a matter of taste, everyone decides for himself. I play both games.

B
Bupycop 05.01.21

trex99
A double mount, at least 10k costs (chopper), and a donor mount, first of all, will visually speak for itself that you bought it for real money (yes, yes, just like skins and other cosmetic crap, which gives nothing, only shows image) so, 10k gold, you still need to earn, it is easier for someone to buy for real. In the same way, with an up to level 100, you can swing yourself and waste your precious time, but it is easier for someone to buy right away. Regarding pets, at least two bonuses, visual (they are more beautiful and have more effects than the usual ones, for example, "Blossoming tree" or "Pandaren Monk" the tree in spring and autumn changes foliage, the monk jumps and screams constantly, and secondly, all these donor pets, I have better characteristics than standard pets, also, you don’t need to run anywhere, swing, catch it, but you immediately get it into the collection.

P
PeroAlxp 05.01.21

hercule.poirot
I answer the question about gold. A year ago, for the pre-order of the legion and those who have a permanent subscription, a PRIZE was given a gift, in the form of a discount for WWII. For me, the Second World War until 12.07.2016 was 360 rubles. And since I paid for 6 months, my payment in six months was 1800r. But I received a letter that there was no more discount and now I had to pay 2750r. But I refused and bought a token for 80k.

I have upgraded all 11 characters, each class for 100 lvl, each has a garrison. And in the garrison, comrades-in-arms were pumped to search for gold. I have accumulated sooooo much gold with the help of them that I can afford to play now without paying for the game in rubles.

If you are a good economist and huckster, then you can engage in auction trading and resell goods by watching the market. Fortunately, there are many add-ons for such purposes, which themselves will scan, monitor and display lots and redeem when needed. On this you can earn a lot of KK gold and run into the ceiling on the character 9,999,999 gold (this ceiling has now been raised to this amount)

hercule.poirot
I don’t consider this a donation. Because (I repeat again) having all 11 Persians level 100 of each class, I can argue that pumping a character to the maximum is a couple of evenings of the game. Without any problems, pumping is carried out in the dungeons. The main thing is to quickly reach 15 character level. Then the LFG (dungeon search) opens. Sitting in the main city and entering the game in the evenings for a couple of hours, level 100 is reached in about 4-7 days. If you put on inherited items that give an increase to experience, then in 3-4 days. If at the same time you also buy bottles at the auction to increase the gain of experience, then you can get level 100 in 1 day, or 5 hours if there is a level 100 friend who will help after level 90.

Because Blizzards officially allowed to swing quickly, then I don’t think this is a donat. A person who loves ENT will walk around the locations, read tasks and go through them. A person who just wants to become 100m faster will become one in any case, sooner or later, and he will not bother with lore and tasks.

Most importantly, fast leveling does not give any advantages over other players. But if a person quickly becomes 100m, then in some cases it becomes a very bad thing. Because a person who has become 100m does not know his class and has no experience in how to manage it. Each class has its own mechanics, its own jokes, its own game mechanics in relation to other classes (the priest can attract party members to itself, which can save). And now a person of such a 100th level turns into a crustacean, then they rot that they are crabs, crayfish and so on. And those are offended and the chat begins, ignore and so on. Because of the fact that a person has become 100m without knowing his class, I think this is a bad thing.
But since the Legion will already have level 110. That became 100m, learns to play a character in 10 levels. And everything will become the norm.

At the expense of eSports. Unfortunately you are late, All niches have been occupied for a long time in any country. To become an esports player you need to go through a very thorny path and be a super strong player. To be accepted into at least some little-known cybergroup, which at least once performed in any competition, you need to show the SUPER class of the game. And there are a lot of such players who will break any. The competition is gigantic. And everyone wants to become a kickersportsman and receive prizes in the form of 1k bucks and win competitions.

h
hercule.poirot 05.01.21

PeroAlxp
ok