3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WhiteDude. 05.01.21 11:22 pm

How long will the system last?

core i5 3470
gtx 950 xtreme gaming
8gb ram
Comp updated not so long ago, friends say that I gave the money down in vain, what could have been better, but now what to say when I already bought ... so let's predict how long the assembly will last ?!
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
Detwish 05.01.21

they say correctly
it could have been better and cheaper, I collected EFYKS 4350 from Avita with p9 280 + memory + kilowatt power supply in less than 15 rubles

A
Abibas25 05.01.21

Detwish omg
, why do you need a kilowatt power supply? there is an excellent calculator, go in and see how much your system consumes and you will understand that you overpaid ...

l
lecoharv 05.01.21

percent old, it could have been newer, but the card is still nothing. if you do not raise the settings and play at high, then it will be enough for two years

R
Rolento 05.01.21

It won't be enough for VR.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.01.21

for the maximum from the very first second, it is outdated
for starting games in full cd with a minimum cinematic fps, a half year - two may be 3 for 4k is coming.
for the physical not launch of the first game, most likely until 2-4 years old, it can be more overcame how the industry will develop
any minimum average graphs I'm not too interested in, therefore, with their assessment, I may be mistaken for pitch-pitch.

L
Lehander 05.01.21

All this is sofa analytics, if intel / amd want it, the gray cor will go to the budget, as it once happened with the pentium, you need to watch the market

S
SPR1GGAN 05.01.21

percent, although a bit old, but it should pull games at medium high, if you install the appropriate card, with such a budget it is possible and possible to collect something more powerful, but not much, so do not worry too much.
You can buy RAM up to 16, since 2 gigs in vidyuhi may be too small, and it will start to compensate for it from the RAM, and most new games already require 8 gigs + system.

A
ALEXEY21 05.01.21

If you are satisfied with the new clothes, then squeeze all the juices out of your system and rejoice!
SPR1GGAN What kind of RAM will be used by the vidyukha, does he have a laptop? And what's wrong with 8GB, I have absolutely all new items run without problems.

P
Purple giraffe 05.01.21

The whole question is in what resolution you will play and on what settings. If the quality of the graphics is not critical for you, then this PC will last for 5 years. If you want Full HD and ultra settings, then not all current games will have a comfortable fps, let alone future ones.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 05.01.21

The 34x0 series is not the worst, but your processor lags behind the models with higher frequencies in games. When overclocked to 4 GHz (did the Ivy have this for sure?) Will be correspondingly better than, say, i7-4770 / K in stock (or at the level, if the focus is in vidyahu), or at least better than 4670K (yielding to 3770K).

U
USSoldier 05.01.21

this system is already considered average, well, it will be enough for 2 years, only you have to play at low or medium settings

P
Protocol10 05.01.21

WhiteDude.
core i5 3470
gtx 950 xtreme gaming
8gb ram

Throw off the old card, install gtx 1060, put another 8 gig bar and you will have a normal system.

V

Protocol10
Overclocking the process would not hurt. I found some review about the benefits of it for this processor:
http://ru.gecid.com/cpu/intel_core_i5-3470/?s=all

w
warp 37 05.01.21

The processor is good, although it is in its fifth year - I don't care, because processors have not developed since 2011. The card will last a couple of years.

b
billypit 05.01.21

WhiteDude.
The name of the video card "950 xtreme gaming" matches the entire system, naturally in the worst sense.
acquaintances say that I'm down.
Buy tea for these sensible gentlemen.

V

warp 37
A bit evolving though. To tell the truth, Sandy's overclocking to nitrogen was better than Ivy's. And Haswell has it even worse.