3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
snork68 05.01.21 11:22 pm

Bug after explosion near Magnus's eye (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I came to the college from Sindh, there was a barrier in the hall of elements, the archmage asked to help them break through it. After breaking through this barrier and approaching the elf, dialogs began after which an explosion occurred. After the hero woke up Mirobella (sitting wounded) told me to find the archmage, walking around the hall of elements, I did not find him. I went to the exit, and then she, as if nothing had happened, leave the building. Going out into the street, I saw the corpse of the archmage, but you can't interact with it in any way. I decided to check the tasks, but I don't have any quest related to all this. What to do?
15 Comments
Sort by:
p
punck 05.01.21

snork68
well, replay with a previously made save.

S
Sergey Voitenko 05.01.21

There should also be Tolfdir next to him, talk to him about the Archmage

E
Eremite_City 05.01.21

Talk to Tolfdir, then to Mirabella.
She will give the amulet, and you will go for the staff of Magnus.
PS I can't use this staff at all ..
If you use the codes, then Ancano is alive, and the wall around the college cannot be removed ..

s
snork68 05.01.21

punck
didn't help

s
snork68 05.01.21

Sergei Voitenko
Tolfdir is not around, I found him in the hall of achievements, but he did not talk to me about anything

s
snork68 05.01.21

Eremite_City
Tolfdir is not around, I found him in the hall of achievements, but he did not talk about anything with me.
What codes are you talking about?

a
arah 05.01.21

snork68
Forget about the console and codes for now, or you'll mess up even more. As advised above, replay this moment from an earlier save. There, business, how will rush to talk to Mirabella (do not forget to mention the Labyrinthian), go outside and talk with Tolfdir
PS Mirabella must give you something during the conversation to continue the quest

a
arah 05.01.21

Eremite_City Use the
staff to hit the sphere, not Ancano. How will the ghosts come out, or whatever their urine is, Ancano has anything but a staff.
Do not forget to take charged soul gems with you, recharge the staff.

E
Eremite_City 05.01.21

snork68
It should be like this: with ArchiMage and Mirabella you get to Ancano.
You enter into a fight with him and, after the explosion, you should be thrown out into the street.
There should be Tolfdir with three members of the collegium, and the Archmage should lie.
You talk to Tolfdir and go back to the Hall of Elements to Mirabella.
After talking with her, taking the amulet, you go for the staff. I had it like that.
And in the postrikum he wrote about his problem .. There are just codes for passing the quest.
This quest is SetStage MG06 ** The number can be found on the net, in the Tiarum wikipedia.
http://tiarum.com/wiki/Skyrim:%D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%8F_%D0%92%D0 % B8% D0% BD% D1% 82% D0% B5% D1% 80% D1% 85% D0% BE% D0% BB% D0% B4% D0% B0_% 28% D1% 84% D1% 80% D0 % B0% D0% BA% D1% 86% D0% B8% D1% 8F% 29 # .D0.9A.D0.B2.D0.B5.D1.81.D1.82.D1.8B

arah
Everything is wrong: ). I could not pick up this staff! :( Writes - this can not be used.
Replayed from the moment before entering the Labyrinthian. Went alone, without companions, with Vigilant.
Fortunately, immortal, and distracts enemies :) He took the staff from the lich, returned back.
The staff can now be picked up. Penetrated into the Hall of Elements, and that's it, no movement.
Tolfdir and Ankano have standard dialogue. Maybe the problem is in the alternative start?
In short, I scored on this quest. Moved by codes. Ancano wanders the hall like a ghost.

s
snork68 05.01.21

arah
I overplayed, everything happens as before

a
arah 05.01.21

Eremite_City
snork68
Guys, you should probably clean your Save Cleaner saves. This case helps in many cases.
Eremite_City cannot use the staff, an obvious glitch, since I use it without problems in my playthroughs. Most likely yes, some kind of mod bullshit.
For snork68, after the replay, the problem remains, here either garbage from old deleted mods interferes, or the game just got up crooked

E
Eremite_City 05.01.21

arah
Solved my problem by shifting to the very bottom of these files:
UnOfficial DawnGuard Patch.esp, UnOfficial SkyRim Patch.esp,
UnOfficial DragonBorn Patch.esp, UnOfficial HearthFire Patch.esp
Just turned them off - turned them on in the launcher. And it all worked.
PS This cleaning save is much better!
www.playground.ru/files/skyrim_save_cleaner-79002

s
snork68 05.01.21

arah
didn't help

a
arah 05.01.21

snork68
try to move files like Eremite_City launcher in
truth I these files here so I place:
Skyrim.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

again you need to look at what kind of game you have a license or pirate. to a pirate, not all are neophytes. patches fit with some versions of the patch just glitches and start

E
Eremite_City 05.01.21

arah
I have now replaced all the patches with UnOfficial SkyRim Legendary Edition Patch! :)
To work correctly under the new mod patch, you need the Wrye Bash program.
With the help of it, we change the files that required the old one to the new patch.
Open the files highlighted in red, click with the right mouse in the right column
and change to the mod we need. Everything - you can play. Do not forget to clean your saves.