3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gydra 05.01.21 11:25 pm

Geralt's level. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Question. The level at the moment is 100. It does not rise higher. Smoked the Internet write that there are no restrictions. But it doesn't go away.

Spoiler

I was looking for an answer and did not find it. As I saw a mod where you can put any level. Apparently this is the last solution. Or is that all? Edge?
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander Shimanski 05.01.21

The maximum level is 100, so that's all, even in mmo games a fixed lvl, but you want transcendental lvl from the witcher, but why?

G
Gydra 05.01.21

Alexander Shimanski
I don't want to be transcendental. The Internet says that there is no level limit. Well, I decided to ask. I saw several videos. Level 110-111 was. Well, that's it. All clear. THX.

A
Arson01 05.01.21

Gydra The
restriction on lvl is removed by mods.

x
xoen 05.01.21

It was originally a cheat, probably.
You can remove the restriction with a mod, but why play that way? All interest is lost.

G
Gorets_92 05.01.21

What if with max. level new game + start?

M
Maria Legenka 05.01.21

Gorets_92
Asshole, what else. Geralt even rats will spread rot, a pack of wolves even more so. About large monsters, I generally keep quiet, they endure with one poke.

I
Igor_Kholupko 05.01.21

You can find a file in the scripts, I don't remember its exact name, and then change the restriction there (you can't remove it at all)
But keep in mind, if you write there, for example 999999999, the interface will not display more than a three-digit number.
There will be a level, but you won't see the number

G
Gydra 05.01.21

Gorets_92
Tin is obtained. Opponents, taking into account the fact that I got to Skelige, but really didn’t do anything there for 120. I’ll keep quiet about the passage of additions. apparently there will be just unkillable guys.

G
Gorets_92 05.01.21

Gydra
Maria Legenka
Trouble ...

M
Marvelosi 05.01.21

Even some did not understand, finished the original game + two additions, came 51 levels. Started NG + (New Game +), played normally all things, went to Velen, gave the quest Stone Hearts, Recommended level 85, well, I think it's okay, like NG + all the same. I got to 81, let me think I'll go to Toussaint for the Manticore Set updated, they gave out the quest PPC lvl 93 it is necessary, the garbage did it, I made it there, scored everything, I got it to lvl 93 all the same. Then, I took the quest for the Grosmesterx armor of the Bear and then I didn't even understand, The recommended level is 115, (I went and got a drawing of the armor, I look there I need a level 105 to put it on the PPC) ALTHOUGH the maximum 100. I ran to the boards with the announcements and took the same quest there. messy quests 110, 105 lvl. Today I have reached level 100 and the truth is, this is the maximum that the experience does not go further. That is, quests will turn out to be generated for your lvl, but damn bugs to the campaign. Damn, I hope this is a bug or glitch and it will be fixed.

There are people who can formulate it somehow better =) And send it to the developers on the OFF. Site of the game? It's just that the meaning is lost at high lvl Play Add-ons. They need to somehow cut the experience for quests or something, damn it, I really wanted to play NG + again ....

PS I play on PS4.

Z
Zombi_anarchist 05.01.21

Marvelosi
This is a bug. I had one on pc.