3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bwana tomatto 05.01.21 11:25 pm

Achievement "Equal Chances" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Has anyone completed the achievement? Google is just a general description. I killed by order "cemetery woman" (waving his tongue) and killed a fogger with an illusion in the swamps by order too. In both cases, I did not use potions, decoctions, bombs, signs, arrows - only sword and food.
The achievement was not given.
A question for connoisseurs, do you also need to disable matagena in the skill tree? Or I don’t understand something.
It wasn't easy to kill, damn it.
17 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torrak 05.01.21

Did you run it through steam or through the desktop? If through the desktop, then you just didn't have steam turned on in the game itself and the achievement was not given.

D
Dj in kohma 05.01.21

Torrak
If the game was bought in incentive, then it doesn't matter where you launch it, even through steam, even through a slave. table, since, steam will start automatically. So with any game purchased in it. I've run it through the slave. table, and steam always starts itself. I get achievements.

R
RGC 05.01.21

I haven’t received the achievement yet, but I was just thinking of getting confused, the most ultimatum way to get through - without all of the above, as well as without food and oils. Only sword and footwork, difficulty level to death

b
bwana tomatto 05.01.21

I play with steam, run with steam.
Just wanted to clarify whether mutagens should be turned off yet? I definitely didn't use any oils, no potions, no decoctions, no signs - nothing at all. Only food. I suffered with these mutants for 20-30 minutes, they were a level higher than mine. I took quests for them, passed quests.
Action goes off scale without signs and oils. Especially if the monster has a slightly higher level.
There are 2 options left for me or remove mutagens from the skill tree or remove stones from improving the sword.

k
kolshikk 05.01.21

tomattopaste
achievement received without using anything even food, footwork and sword work, good luck

S
Shuuum 05.01.21

I didn’t notice how I got the achievement, I don’t remember which monster I failed without everything, but the second was a Siren on Skellig, everything is very simple there - I fired a crossbow, it fell - all a couple of times and rolled away - it took off. Repeat until the death of the creature. And the first was most likely a griffin from the White Garden, there is about the same picture of a battle.

P
Purgesha 05.01.21

mutagens need to be removed from the cells, of course, I can't say about the skills themselves because I'm not sure, but I removed them just in case.

g
godoftrombone 05.01.21

tomattopaste
I did not turn off mutagens and skills, you just need to take out two monsters in a row (not drowned people, but someone more powerful, for example a griffin and then, for example, a noon day) without using witcher's good

T
Torrak 05.01.21

DJ In Kohma
I know ... That's just, after starting the game, I didn't activate the steam once and it said that I was online, and not in the witcher. And this could be with him. This happens if run the game through the taskbar, just checked.

R
RGC 05.01.21

godoftrombone
The achievement says that you need to kill monsters from the order, and not just powerful monsters

g
godoftrombone 05.01.21

then I had a random

b
bwana tomatto 05.01.21

kolshikk
Mdaa, without food it will be difficult. Okay, thanks everyone.

k
kolshikk 05.01.21

tomattopaste
do not despair get 20 lvl. and go to 14-15 level. order and everything will work out

d
dimon-alfa 05.01.21

On monsters from contracts, make and remove mutagens from slots. Do not use potions, oils and bombs during the battle. You can eat and shoot with a crossbow. At noon, you make figs, it loses its shape, you will kill figs, but on the leader of the nakers archigryphon siren and many that you don't even remember can be done. True, there are some powerful specimens.

i
ibarysheff 05.01.21

Killed katakana and goblin (by order), signs, bombs, potions, oils, food, elixirs did not use, only a sword. I got mutagens from the slots. Before that, still an earth elemental and a hound, but with mutagens. Achievement was not given anyway.
PS True, the steel sword had a couple of drops of oil from people. Just don't say that it also affects))

G
Galen Starkiller Marek 05.01.21

Well, I got an achievement after all. I did not take out mutagens, but did not use signs. Didn't use any food, potion or crossbow. First killed Bes, then Ekimma, then the Royal Wyvern. The wyvern was counted exactly, and I don't know which of the previous two, since I did not use anything in both cases, except in the case of the Imp, I used a crossbow. So do not shoot Milsdari Geralta of Rivia.

g
ganjin 05.01.21

Damn, so what exactly do you need? As I understand, it is not necessary to pull out mutagens. He killed on the orders of Grotnik and Charley, who shook the earth and dug tunnels. Used nothing but food. The achievement was not counted. Damn the last two orders were. Before Charlei, on a quest, you kill kikimor and with them I imposed kven ... but the order is not for them.