3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The dark rises 05.01.21 11:25 pm

Installing from disk (BioShock)

I bought today a disc with three bioshocks and singularity more, 4 in 1, and writes 6 in 1. I installed it, played a little and stupidly threw it out at the beginning of the game and that's it. I try to enter, the log appears and a black screen appears and does not enter the game. Writes does not work. Tell me what the hell is this and how to fix it?
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
strelok312 05.01.21

The Dark Rises
And why are you surprised? Bought a pirate crookedly recorded anthology and are outraged? It would be better to download from a torrent.

T
The dark rises 05.01.21

strelok312
She is not a pirate

S
Setesh 05.01.21

The Dark Rises,
what are you?))

H
Hattack 05.01.21

The Dark Rises wrote:
She's not a pirate
Avon like ... At least tell me the place of purchase, I'll take a couple of dozen such "licenses" too!

J
John371 05.01.21

The Dark Rises
Throw off the picture of the CD box

J
JUnnAmmED 05.01.21

And I thought the shops with pirate discs are gone. As the saying goes, a goof is not a mammoth - it will not die out.

s
strelok312 05.01.21

The Dark Rises
By the way, in order to finally destroy your hopes that this is a license, I will say that these games are from different developers (Bioshock from 2K, and the singularity from the once good company Activism).

-
-Iskander- 05.01.21

Buy pirated discs in 2016 XD Where did you even find a stall with pirated discs? I thought they were all closed already)

E
EX0800_ 05.01.21

It's a shame for him now /

M
MarvelDC 05.01.21

I bought today a disc with three bioshocks and singularity more, 4 in 1, and writes 6 in 1.
She is not pirate

E
EvgenyDMT 05.01.21

The Dark Rises
Take the disc back to the store and tell them about the problem.

q
quantum break 05.01.21

Probably those who wrote the disc could not tamp all 4 games and cut out the "extra"