3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0b256 05.01.21 11:25 pm

Diabo 2 chips (Diablo 2)

Since I have not seen such a topic:

1. When you click on a jar in the inventory with the left mouse button with a held shift key, it jumps to the belt by itself

2. When you right-click a bear with a key hold down key on the identification scroll, a portal; they get immediately to 20

3. 1 can of antidote, antifreeze raises resistance by 50 for 30 seconds, more cans for more than

4 seconds 4. Shift + 1 or 2 3 4 will drink a can
4 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 05.01.21

This is the discovery!

f
fatallezzz 05.01.21

And you won't see such a topic, such things are called guides ...

S
Sanchez ramirez 05.01.21

By the way, stamina banks also stack, which can be useful at the beginning of the game. I bombed 10 pieces and for 5 minutes you don’t worry about the lack of stamina if Shrine didn’t find it.

m
maxbars1996 05.01.21

Another trick: raised the top item by xbr faster than everyone else, but there is no place in the inverter? re-enter the game with a pass, the item under the cursor will be saved :) godfather has known this for a long time, but someone made a big discovery for himself! : D. Another trick: press ALT and hold, go into the horradrik cube, release ALT, exit the cube, now the gear is highlighted without holding the alt, but you cannot hit the mob and even open the door or chest, you can only cast skills with shift + lkm, it can be useful for forty or for some zealo drocher: D