3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnItalianoVero 05.01.21 11:25 pm

Yarden's Power (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Yrden's sign is pumped up to 80% (with the mod), but it slows down enemies very badly. At least when you consider that 100% is a complete stop. I installed the mod because I thought that 42% should look like this, but they were not enough for me.
Does everyone have this problem? I still can't figure out if there should always be an inscription "slowdown" above the enemies trapped? I have it, then it is not.
Thank you!
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eraser101 05.01.21

UnItalianoVero
Developed nerfed in one of the patches (1.10 or 1.12). He was just an imbecile when the game first came out. Cyclops and giants just walked in slowmo.

U
UnItalianoVero 05.01.21

Eraser101
Yes, but now I cannot understand if the same people or drowned people are slowing down

E
Eraser101 05.01.21

UnItalianoVero
It depends on three factors. Differences in levels between Geralt and the enemy, pumping irden and a set of armor, the level of difficulty of the game. On difficulty to death, opponents 3-5 or more levels older than Geralt, spat on the not pumped yrden. The higher the difficulty, the higher the resistances of enemies, if you want to indulge in yrden, you will have to run in a griffin or wolf set with a bonus for medium armor. Plus, pumping out the sign in the branch, and even then after all these manipulations, the effect will be much lower than before. Now yrden is useful exclusively in the fight against cyclops, golems, elementals, ghosts, well, maybe vampires. However, it still cannot replace moon dust ...

i
icebear2 05.01.21

I also look at the grandmaster griffin armor, the power of 400+ signs slows down 47%, I believe that they fixed it correctly so that the tactics were not only for this sign. A yrden for support, especially with the grandmaster's set, strengthening it.

B
Bupycop 05.01.21

Eraser101
Against wolves / dogs, the rules also come in, it's easier to counter attack them at the time of a jump-attack, and with other monsters that attack in packs, such as nakers, drowned people, and the second level helps a lot with ghosts and flying critters, you don't need to shoot from a crossbow , in order to bring them down to the ground, and taking into account the grandmaster's griffin bonus, in general the most imba branch through spells.

U
UnItalianoVero 05.01.21

Bupycop
Can you counterattack them? On R? Or just a preemptive strike?

U
UnItalianoVero 05.01.21

Eraser101
Well, with Yerden pumping 80%, he practically (or maybe absolutely) does not slow down enemies of my level

E
Eraser101 05.01.21

UnItalianoVero
Are you a griffin or a wolf with a bonunos for medium armor?
Bupycop
Once played in a wolf with signs, but since the Yrden was nerfed, he abandoned the iconic build. I play as a swordsman-herbalist with a mutation to Euphoria, refuel with mutagens Ekimma, Devil and Katakan, difficulty to death. Enchanted swords for dissection and not a single wolf or naker even sneeze in my direction, not that to hurt. And if they still hurt, then a decoction from ekimma comes into play ... At high difficulty, the build for signs ceases to be equal to others, but from the point of view of entertainment or roleplay, its value is irreplaceable, but practicality decreases with each increase in the complexity of the game.

B
Bupycop 05.01.21

UnItalianoVero
Wolves / dogs are allowed, nakers are allowed, harpies, bears, at the moment of a bite and not acceleration, pitchforks, as well as at the moment of a direct blow to the head, ghosts, if you stand in yrden, so that they have a physical form, drowned people if only from a short distance , so that they do not hit with a jump, but simply with a paw, then at the moment of impact, when the hp strip lights up brighter, but it is better to follow visually when the enemy swings. You can practice with a blizzard against a group of opponents, after the first kill, it slows down the time, or pump the skill in alchemy, with intoxication above 0, the time before the attack slows down.