3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Omega 05.01.21 11:25 pm

Impressions of the DLC \ "Apex \" (Arma 3)

If you have already played, what are your impressions?
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vadim Moroz 05.01.21

Downloaded pirate build 1.62 Apex. What can I say. The Tanoa card lags terribly because of the huge number of trees, in general it is tolerable outside the cities, and already in the city there are serious lags (this is my AMD fx 8320 EightCore Edition. GTX 770 TI) overall the card is good, I liked Unlike Altis and Stratis, we can say with confidence that the island is for the war of 2035, tobish the war of the future (because the armored personnel carriers from the RHS do not fit there). About the new sides. I'll start with the NATO Pacific contingent: Green is imposed on all the usual NATO uniform, I did not like the camouflage, it looks very creepy. The technique is new, an open jeep, two versions, with and without a machine gun. And some semblance of the old MV-22, but in the wrapper of 2035, there is a version with a machine gun and a gun like in the AC-130. The GUBT side: Nothing new, only the clothing and armor of the GUBT camouflage and two NATO helicopters also in the GUBT camouflage. In general, nothing new. Pacific CSAT side: I liked much more than NATO, the usual CSAT camouflage was repainted in green colors to match the tropical atmosphere, better than the NATO camouflage, well, all the equipment was repainted, VTOL aircraft were added (I don't remember the names), probably the most successful VTOL aircraft in the entire series, I liked how looks (no flaps, for some reason it takes off without them the same way). In general, the repainted side of CSAT is stylized as Chinese, only the faces are more Bangladeshi or Indonesian than Chinese. Weapon: Long live the Chinese TYPE-95, a bit similar to the Katiba, but it is still evident that it is the Chinese type of 2035. Long live the great weapon without which not a single ArmA could do: The side of the cartel was presented with AKMs and AK-12s, they were made very well, especially AK-12s, they liked the sounds of shooting. One minor side to the blue is the Tanoa Gendarmerie, ordinary policemen in berets and caps with light armor, armed (!) MP-5K (!). I myself went nuts that it was added, it turned out to be normal, but as usual, they adjusted it with the sound of shooting, well, I personally did not like it. In general, I would put DLC Apex 8.6 / 10

w
www.stopgame.ru 05.01.21

I didn't download from torrets, I'm waiting for the release on Steam.

M
M3tZeller 05.01.21

In fact, they charged a terrible price for it! In fact, it is easier to install the CUP Map and go to Takistan or Black Russia in FT-2 or KoH. I definitely won't take Apex, the toad is strangling!
And to be frank, it's time to announce 4 Armu, at least an alpha test like it was with 3! Oh, I remember I bought 3 just at the alphatest for 300 rubas. I thought I'd take a bus ride anyway in a couple of weeks ...
:( Now this can't be done

B
BeaverX 05.01.21

At the moment, there is a discount for the add-on and it costs 1,360 rubles (1,700 without a discount). To demand such an amount for an add-on is too much, even despite the fact that it is generally quite voluminous

S
StormX07 05.01.21

M3tZeller
And to be frank, it’s time to announce 4 Armu.
Let this first be completed, my FPS constantly jumps from 50 to 20 frames if you play over the network.
Is it normal ? Although, of course, sometimes bugged crooked scripts made by crooked hands of users are to blame.

M
M3tZeller 05.01.21

StormX07
Every FPS jumps when playing on the network! Just watch - the FPS sinks when a couple of helicopters flies over the city, especially when someone shoots high-explosive, or Nursa, or just a bunch of people. And if all this is taken together, so much the worse!
They won't fix it, believe me! Just reduce the range of drawing if you are mainly interested in infantry battles, especially since almost every server has some presets such as "close combat", "ranged combat", "maximum drawing of the server" on FT-2 changes with the "0" button, on others servers differently ...

377885207 05.01.21

I bought it, played it, passed it, regretted it more than it was happy. Separately, regarding the novelty of the battle in the jungle - bots really see through all the foliage, Vipers are especially dangerous. Although the infantry can dull out of the blue, but rarely. The Viper snipers have a rather interesting weapon system, but I think that the map does not allow to reveal its potential properly, although the steps to such experiments with weapons are interesting. Regarding the campaign, I can say that the fourth-grader Petya coped with writing the script one hundred percent, he does not pull on a larger plot. The number, duration and quality of missions made it clear that you are not buying a new interesting campaign in new interesting scenery, but a promo video and new weapons and locations for multiplayer games. Perhaps Bohemia relied on modders specializing in creating missions and campaigns in the Steam Workshop, but there are only a few of them, and there are even less interesting products - no one wants to finish someone else's work for free. A solid 4/10, and then for a new interesting machine gun (1, the rest in fact have analogues in a regular army) and the introduction of Soviet weapons. Although I wang that RHS will still be better. If you are going to buy THIS, then first play the broken version and think whether it's worth it. I honestly bought for the campaign and I'm disappointed. If you are going to buy THIS, then first play the broken version and think whether it's worth it. I honestly bought for the campaign and I am disappointed. If you are going to buy THIS, then first play the broken version and think whether it's worth it. I honestly bought for the campaign and I am disappointed.