3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Remmo 05.01.21 11:25 pm

How to build military stations closer to each other? (Stellaris)

I would like the military stations to be at least some sort of - and the sense is - the placement of at least three stations at least so close that they can simultaneously accept battle. Is it possible to somehow reduce this radius of impossibility of building a station. That is, not that 10 stations, but at least three stations were placed in one area where they would simultaneously fire.
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
The vengeful one 05.01.21

Remmo
I did this - even if they hook one, they will have to start the fight from the second, or even from the third. They attack at once if their fleet is more or less large and fits into all radii

T

Moreover, there is one crap forcing the enemy fleet to appear near the station

R
Remmo 05.01.21

The Vengeful One
Yes, I'm doing this now, too, but it's still not that, but you have such a powerful station without mods?

B
BlackTea 05.01.21

I have two types of stations. The first is for close combat. This type sobsno accepts the battle first, because a subspace trap is installed on it (an aura that makes enemy ships appear next to it and slows down the emergency jump by 4 times). The second type is equipped with long-range weapons (proton torpedoes, artillery tachyon spears) and is located as close as possible to the first. It works quite effectively.

R
Remmo 05.01.21

BlackTea
I do the same in general. But ATP for advice!

T

Remmo
researched a lot for damage (it took the tenth research there already)