3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NAO 05.01.21 11:25 pm

How do I open hidden weapons after installing the patch? (Battlefield 2)

people!
how to open hidden weapons after installing the patch? the old way with file editing does not help!
and another question ..... is it possible to open an additional weapon in Battlefield 2 Special Forces ......... ???
and the last ...... can I play the local network in Battlefield 2 Special Forces with bots ??? ..... otherwise the server can be seen and cannot be connected to it ..... the BF_Server_Emu program does not help! ???
16 Comments
Sort by:
_
_DaRkeN_ 05.01.21

in fact, I installed patch 1.5 and I don’t know how to open (((

R
Russian Combine 05.01.21

People, I have a problem, there used to be an old version of "Battle 2" and unlocks could be opened by normal editing of the "unlocks.py" folder, but after installing the updated version of "Battle 2" unlocks can not be opened in any way, please help .. I'm making a mod .. desperately need to open unlocks 8)

Z
ZeroFlash 05.01.21

Same problem, help!

_
_Zuko_42_ 05.01.21

look at all the previous topics, there should be an answer .. otherwise you are too lazy to print everything =)
but about special forces, the local local area with bots ...
firstly, from the folder in the archive mods / xpack / Levels / (map_name) /server.zip/ GameModes / get the sp1 folder and drag it somewhere to free space, rename it to gpm_coop, add a new folder where you got it from, the following folders gpm_cq, gpm_coop, sp1 should be in the GameModes archive folder.
second, open mods / xpack / Levels / (map_name) / Info / (map_name) .desc with notepad, but before that uncheck the Read-only attribute and add the selected text, for example, for the Devil's Perch map:
[ map gsid = "300"]
[name] Devils Perch [/ name]
[briefing locid = "LOADINGSCREEN_MAPDESCRIPTION_devilsperch"] map description for modders maps not localized (english only) [/ briefing]
[music] common / sound / menu / music / load_MEC_music.ogg [/ music]
[isnightmap] true [/ isnightmap]
[ modes]
[mode type = "gpm_cq"]
[maptype ai = "1" players = "16" type = "assault" locid = "GAMEMODE_DESCRIPTION_assault"] Unlocalized test for this mode on this map [/ maptype]
[maptype players = " 32 "type =" assault "locid =" GAMEMODE_DESCRIPTION_assault "] Unlocalized test for this mode on this map [/ maptype]
[maptype players =" 64 "type =" assault "locid =" GAMEMODE_DESCRIPTION_assault "] Unlocalized test for this mode on this map [/ maptype]
[/ mode]
[mode type = "gpm_coop"]
[maptype ai = "1" players = "16" type = "assault" locid = "GAMEMODE_DESCRIPTION_coop_assault"] Unlocalized test for this mode on this map [/ maptype]
[/ mode]
[/ modes]
[/ map]

Attention! instead of square brackets should be triangular, this method can work if you selected a map that is in single player mode, and you have Conquest Co-op mode.

A
Art_3D 05.01.21

this method did not work for me even on version 1.0, and how I updated it even more so

J
JediSasha 05.01.21

Dedicated to all those who suffer !!! I myself was looking for a very long time !!! And finally I found it !!! )))

1. Download from here: http://bf2.su/showthread.php/31-DIESoft-Lite this program DIESoft-Lite

2. Run it, it automatically performs all kinds of crap, DO NOT CANCEL, WAIT. HEAR WAITING !!!

3. In the program that opens, go to: Game -> SP Unlocker.

And we rejoice, and we jump with happiness. )))

J
JediSasha 05.01.21

Can someone tell me. Why doesn't sv_novehicle work? More precisely, how to make it work. What to register or change where. I would be very grateful. In short, so that you can drive without equipment at will. Here. Thanks in advance to everyone.

Z
Zmei. 05.01.21

guys how to open a weapon on v 1.5 ???

J
JediSasha 05.01.21

Raise your eyes two messages higher.

M
Muxass 05.01.21

JediSasha
Thank you very much. Credit to you !!! +1 !! I suffered so much and finally ... everything opened up. And then with colleagues after work sometimes we cut on LAN, but there is not much time for no. But by the way, after that, even my old antediluvian statistics appeared, otherwise I was already thinking that after a certain time had elapsed, it was stupidly removed. I even managed to get upset - and that's it, again the sergeant :))

D
DimaS302 05.01.21

I have to lose from this program in multiplayer when I go to the server throws out what can I do to throw it out?

A
AdroV 05.01.21

This program is probably only for pirates. Dont clear.

A
Andrey Dadychin 05.01.21

I have a pirate, and still the program did not help

S
Stinger075 05.01.21

This program asks me for a password ... When I start

973_ALuKaRD_973 05.01.21

Stinger075
A site to read that? The first message says, I quote: "The password is our domain."
Those. password: bf2.su

s
snik30 05.01.21

JediSasha
Thanks, I opened all the unlocks.