3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Comrade1613 05.01.21 11:29 pm

Gamepad Controls (Dark Souls)

Please tell me how to target the enemy, otherwise when you press the right stick a menu opens, and the left stick opens the menu of gestures. Thanks in advance
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raptor227 05.01.21

Comrade1613
chat you have a broken control, the menu after "start" opens, and gestures on "select"

K
Kashara. 05.01.21

Download the xbox 360 gamepad emulator will help, I have it too.

C
Comrade1613 05.01.21

dragon ball z fan
I didn't figure out the emulator, although on the pirate everything plowed as it should

C
Comrade1613 05.01.21

Raptor227
friend, on my gamepad, the start button is the enemy's choice, how to change it to a stick, please tell me

R
Raptor227 05.01.21

Comrade1613
If everything is so bad, then at least try to deal with the x360ce, I myself had broken controls in the game, but not only the sticks, but even the buttons for hitting, using, etc.
I used x360ce by setting the control there, which should actually be, and went through the game calmly ... 3 times ... and a half ...
And yes, advice for the future, if you are still going to set up x360ce, there in the program in the right column needs to switch something, I don’t remember exactly because I haven’t played with a gamepad for a long time, and so, there the 64bit values ​​must be set to 32bit, I don’t remember why, I don’t remember what, but it’s necessary.

In general, buy a box gamepad or its analogs, but that would not be a cheap version of the Speedlink type, and then x360ce will not need nafig at all, and the control will not be broken.