3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Steelak 05.01.21 11:29 pm

What would you like to see in this game? (No Man's Sky)

Sean Murray in a short interview named 30 facts and mostly in the facts there is the word "no". What would you like to see in this game?
12 Comments
Sort by:
i
imker 05.01.21

I would like to see a normal Spore mixed with Parkan ZhS and Factorio.
He flew to the planet, got out of the starship and began to build a base, with the extraction of resources, supply chains, factories, etc., with the ability to build a command bunker and fight off the oncoming living creatures, and then, as it develops, from other colonizers (AI or other players)
Build warbots from different parts researched in the laboratory, using resources that are only on different planets. To build advanced robots, you need a commercial interplanetary fleet, with a bunch of trucks.
Long production chains (as in Factorio). To shit into the atmosphere, water and soil of the planet, killing and destroying local animals. Load space crap trucks with waste and export feces to other planets. Eat all the resources from the planet and watch from orbit how my factories collapse and thermonuclear power plants explode from a lack of tritium.
Hit the planet's poles with a nuke and arrange a water world, and then colonize the ocean floor like in Anno 2070, to the delight of local dolphins and sea cows.
Fly to the Papuans on the planet, make telepathic bugs, and dress them on the heads of local dinosaurs to exterminate intelligent aborigines, managing this whole circus, shining on the ridge near the pterodactyl.
To create a biological laboratory and sculpt the legs of the hands of animals like in Spore, and then see which of them will survive in the harsh Martian jungle, which I have grown with great difficulty as a result of many hours of terraforming, the import of ice blocks to the planet, and the introduction of animals, using the created by me in pepelatsa editor.
Create xenomorphs, as without them, as well as predators and all that rubbish that I watched as a child in science fiction movies of filthy America.
Cut through snowy planets on a snowmobile, run through snowdrifts in eggs in the snow and collect yellow liquid from a killed beast like in lost-planets-1, in order to then send it to another planet for the needs of building communism.
Well, it’s natural to move the orbits of the planets and swing them into the asteroid belts.

E
EOS Ultor 05.01.21

imker
It also seems to me that it was necessary for a long time to combine games such as Spore, because everyone who played would like to see a new version with more beautiful and well-developed graphics, the construction of orbital stations, bases on the planet or its satellite, and of course I would like to see such an opportunity as their own construction ship at will.

O
Ozeum20 05.01.21

imker
"... to build a command bunker and fight off the oncoming living creatures, and then, as it develops, from other colonizers"
It will probably be too hardcore for a sandbox - this is still an exploratory game.

"Build warbots from different parts researched in the laboratory, using resources that are available only on different planets."
Imagine how long it will take to find a planet with the right resource.

"To build advanced robots, you need an interplanetary merchant fleet with a bunch of trucks."
Build robots - TRADE interplanetary fleet with tons of trucks. Should I buy details? Explain, pliz)

"... send to another planet for the needs of building communism" to
you in Red Alert, comrade)

G
Gromikadze 05.01.21

imker yes you have imperial requests !!! :)
I read and nodded, it would be cool, but let's be realistic :)

M
Max Fedosov 05.01.21

I would like the game to have the ability to assign planets (make planets personal property)

J
Johnny Dee 05.01.21

Once upon a time I fantasized that I needed to make a game about space with open worlds so that I could visit any planet, galaxy, and now it has come true, dreams come true, however)

_
_Lord_ 05.01.21

A global sandbox in space, what else can I offer ?! Beer, chips and a lot of free time ...

S
StepaNMS 05.01.21

I would like to see good graphene, interesting gameplay, exciting atmosphere and a large open world.

m
moblin 05.01.21

Optimizon, preferably no worse than in the elite.

O
Omega 05.01.21

Interesting gameplay + optimization, but nothing else is needed.

o
olecsander14_ 05.01.21

THE UNIVERSE WITHOUT LIMITS

C
CoCoSiK 05.01.21

An open world without borders and with many features taken from the game Spore. Create new types of organisms, build cities, travel across galaxies. Create mutagens so that local flora and fauna can mutate and change. You could even create a small plot and many quests as it was in the space age in the game Spore