3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Udav989 05.01.21 11:29 pm

OUR roads

what was happening in your city on the roads today?
Finally,
I only saw 7 accidents
16 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 05.01.21

You forget about the Nord area. One accident and a cracker. And in the morning after 8.00 all Zavodskoe highway is one continuous traffic jam.

B
Banehallow 05.01.21

not a traffic jam but w * na

Whose there is such a big f * ck that because of it there are so many accidents? )

r
requiemmm 05.01.21

There are a bunch of companies and enterprises and very narrow roads :( Ah * pa, obviously, a tram or a trucker, who floated through the city.

A
Alexander17 05.01.21

Heh, and I recently saw two men head to head in Tsarevschina in sevens drove in!

r
requiemmm 05.01.21

Anyone from Samara knows the tram ring near the market at the 22nd Party Congress, closer to the bridge, there is a pillar in the center. A couple of years ago I saw a seven lying on its side, wrapped around a post like a donut. Either it squeezed between 2 trams or threw it so that it wrapped around .... And how many beats on Gagarin .... And on Kirov Square .... horror! Almost every two hours an accident.

A
Alexander17 05.01.21

Samara chela knock on ICQ to me 499-299-250

A
Alexander17 05.01.21

And last year tram "7" went off the rails, 3 corpses were dealt with near the stadium "Orbita"

A
Alexander17 05.01.21

by the way, if you are an amateur to watch accidents, I advise you to go to the website of the traffic police (corpses, wrecked cars, trams, motorcycles, trucks, etc.)

P
Plаyshner 05.01.21

Alexander17, you're 17 ..., and a complete personality shift ..., is it really so inserts to look at corpses ... ??? and someone else's grief ... ???

M
Merkava 05.01.21

Maybe he is Trub black mitalist.

H
Hapuga 05.01.21

your roads are such shit.

O
Omega 05.01.21

The best in the world...

V
Vanya Rygalov 05.01.21

There can be no good roads in a welfare state. The state takes care of its people - it gives them the opportunity to earn money by endless road repairs. And this has been going on for so long that people have simply forgotten what good roads should look like.
Are there any good ones at all?

M
Mage Hermit 05.01.21

Vanya Rygalov
Of course there is, but not in Russia.

A
AR3E 05.01.21

Vanya Rygalov

M
MelShlemming 05.01.21

The real f * ck is going on in San Andreas on the Las Venturas roundabout. This is real to all f * pam f * pa.