3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spartacus1971 05.01.21 11:29 pm

Protection in the game over the network. (FIFA 16)

Good evening, I have never played on the network and so I decided. I started playing the seasons, and that's what surprised me, there is no standard defense, only tactical. But my favorite fifa 11 always played in the standard one, but then it was removed or I didn't so doing?
6 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yurdos11 05.01.21

Spartacus1971
When playing online, only tactical defense. I also got used to it for a long time. Yes, until now, not everything works out.

S
Spartacus1971 05.01.21

Yurdos11
What the hell, the player stupidly accompanies and does not enter the selection.

Y
Yurdos11 05.01.21

Tackling the ball to B or tackle. You run up to the player and press B or X. You can also use pre-singing with the second defender. I don't remember which button, but I changed it to A (pass). There is also a jockey button. Everything depends on the situation. Take a better look at the hedgehog tutorial. I studied it. Good luck!

Y
Yurdos11 05.01.21

Spartacus1971
Tackling the ball to B or tackle. You run up to the player and press B or X. You can also use pre-singing with the second defender. I don't remember which button, but I changed it to A (pass). There is also a jockey button. Everything depends on the situation. Check out the hedgehog tutorial. I studied it. Good luck !!!

i
igso 05.01.21

Spartacus1971
You would still remember what happened in the 98th. Tactical defense has long been a standard in FIFE.

a
arshava2310 05.01.21

when picking up the ball, the defenders, roughly speaking, get up with cancer and do not take the ball away, what a misery in fifa 16)))))))))