3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CheshirCat 05.01.21 11:29 pm

Is there such a mod? (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone. The situation is as follows. I downloaded the mod for cyber limbs. I put the modification on its feet +100 to the carrying capacity. The trouble is this. When entering the power armor, the effects of the armor disappear, and such an embarrassment occurs: even in power armor with calibrated shock absorbers on my legs, I carry less than without it. Question: is there a mod so that the effects do not disappear when entering the power supply? I myself looked for it on the nexus, and wherever I did not look. I did not find (. Maybe you can somehow fix it without mods, or are you more attentive and saw this mod?
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex2010god 05.01.21

CHEATER!

G
Game_world 05.01.21

in my opinion you are doing garbage!

n
nestrbob 05.01.21

CheshirCat
When pumping the transferred weight, GG can freely carry anything. Without any mods, GG in armor can carry 360 kg, the necessary junk in a backpack 113 kg, 247 kg in stock.

C
CheshirCat 05.01.21

Alex2010god
What is cheating in this? There are tons of materials and the latest levels of science and gunsmith for this, so a pretty well-deserved bonus.

C
CheshirCat 05.01.21

nestrbob, the mod itself is very suitable, it can, in addition to carrying loads, give many other buns, plus a lot of coloring, but since I play survival, even with good armor, they do not pierce me so sickly than in power armor.

A
Alex2010god 05.01.21

"I downloaded the mod for cyber limbs. I put the modification on my legs +100 to the carrying capacity." - did not hear, did not see, did not read! :)

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 05.01.21

CheshirCat,
if I'm not mistaken in this mod, there should still be another configuration to be an exoskeleton that is almost as good as power armor in terms of armor, and there, too, +100 to the carrying capacity

S
Shock Burst 05.01.21

CheshirCat
I saw such a mod somewhere. Hmm, I just can't remember ...

C
CheshirCat 05.01.21

___NYUSHA___
Still inferior. At the last level of armor pumping, it is in terms of characteristics like a slightly pumped T45, and it seems like a 4th level gunsmith is needed there, if I'm not mistaken. I made myself an average person and am happy. I see no reason to make power armor out of an exoskeleton, because it still cannot be compared with the same X-01.

A
Alexey Enyutin 05.01.21

Alex2010god
Do you think a cheat is a modification for a cyber limb by +100 to the carrying capacity, which is done in a game way on a workbench and requires resources to create? Or do you just not understand that we are talking about a modification for a cyber limb?