3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eikiti 29.10.19 03:39 am

Impressions from the PTA Code Vein (Code Vein)

I propose here to share his impressions of the game PTA.
15 Comments
Sort by:
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 29.10.19

Played interesting ,it is still the first part of the beta. All sorts of stats at all and did not understand.
But it looks like a game for 30$ , not 60
By the way, something like treshovy LET IT DIE

L
LarsJunFan 29.10.19

I liked the game, to be honest. System customize looks quite interesting. Of course hairstyles and pretty most there are two versions. First and its mirrored version. But then you say. The gameplay is quite interesting. He's notorious, but if you look, and you can get used. I played a course for the caster, it was very interesting. There really pumping depends on the desired items. True abilities a little. But something tells me that the game is the final version, will be added abilities.

W
Worstlessness 29.10.19

LarsJunFan
How to Dark Souls like?

L
LordAscarot 29.10.19

Worstlessness
Yes, almost it is, the only part the mechanic works differently. Although sometimes monsters act like sponges for damage(not always, it's like I'm on some skills run up), fun to beat them and smack them too. The commercials for me the game is not too came, but ran the demo, very interesting.

E
Eikiti 29.10.19

Passed the test, thought the guardian 1 phase..but Hey the monkey from Sakiro. Overall the whole game is Dark Souls+eater of the Gods. Not quite figured out the focus (the blue silhouette around the character) so the beat just sextape. In terms of the companions of the network, it is better not to call..90% will make a couple of tychek and will just run next afraid to approach the boss and the boss only becomes fatter when you call, in the end, all three keys+Guardian unwound to solo with companion MIA. In the end it was level 53, and Kacha. With her in late fall two points in order to grind down to +4. Liked the game, all of the clones which I played Code looks more similar to source+with his mechanics. The game was waiting and there was only bright impressions, will take the start. And for those who showed up for 30 bucks..It's Namco Bandai, it is foolish to expect something revolutionary AAA grade, these giants of the market aren't known for developing and publishing games fan service and merchandise.

L
LordAscarot 29.10.19

Eikiti
MIA steeper someone give the default? And then somehow it changed and not farm him the dungeon is small. Blue silhouette allows using R1+triangle(DualShock) to throw the enemy up and hold drinking a shot. The bosses did not try.

a
antonrogov 29.10.19

Eikiti wrote:
CBT
Do you know what it is?

E
Eikiti 29.10.19

antonrogov wrote:
Do you know what it is?
Of course, the acronym for Closed Beta Test

E
Eikiti 29.10.19

LordAscarot
Well, cooler or not, but given that I'm using a regular odnorodnykh DNA Prometheus blood played(sin in a nutshell), and it is sonner not bad so I went. I am agril - and Munsil, but it is also what has flopped from afar. About tossing know it, but during the attack which did not succeed.

L
LarsJunFan 29.10.19

Worstlessness
Worstlessness wrote:
How to Dark Souls like?
Well, I would not say that the Clones Dark Souls is bad. If a clone doesn't mean that the game is deficient. Moreover, each series with a similarity of Souls, develops the idea and potential of the game. The same can be said about Saints Row. Mol - Clone of GTA. I love it not hide it and even proud that their game is so cool. VEIN CODE is trying to do and its part of the game interesting. I do not think that it is something bad. Yes, the anime style may alienate those who hate the anime. But I rather see potential. Albeit peculiar, but quite modern.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 29.10.19

Played another and opinion about the game has changed, is the worst trash to me.
And those who write well This is the Bandai Namco...Silly to write it, it does not change the fact that this is not the full game. For portativki the game itself is quite normal(which is weird,the Switch comes out), but for stacionaras nothing attractive , except that visual style, and sometimes (in the first half of Bethke). Well, the character editor is good, the game allows you to create both anime and neutral character with all sorts of cool stuff.

C
Chemistsheldon007 29.10.19

Can't start the game crashes error . Maybe someone knows what's the matter ?

C
Chemistsheldon007 29.10.19

Hanging a lock on the icon

C
Chabster 29.10.19

Stillborn game.

D
DemonLrus 29.10.19

the question is for beta test something will give ?