3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sprintin 05.01.21 11:29 pm

quest A Long Road. (Fallout 4)

Neighborhood Daisy's Medicine Must Be Carried! there is no medicine, Makkiri should have given it (sort of). that is, I talked to him, he told me to joke to Daisy (maybe he listened to something). tell me what to do. and the mark still hangs on makirdi (talk), but he doesn't want to talk anymore.
10 Comments
Sort by:
d
david2222 05.01.21

Sprintin
and where did you get the square?

S
Sprintin 05.01.21

david2222 xs
(wandered around and found

B
Bald_piston 05.01.21

Sprintin, a similar problem. (Repack from Khatab.)
Daisy is silent and only trades. And it is not clear how to give her this "medicine", which is unknown where (I did not find it in the bag) and what it is generally called.

S
Sprintin 05.01.21

I have a bald_piston
!
sadness. apparently a bug!

B
Bald_piston 05.01.21

Sprintin, yeah, sadness-misfortune :(
Already tried the quest through the console, restarting the NPC is useless. Maybe patches will be corrected ..

A
Alexok11 05.01.21

Does anyone know the ID of such a quest?

b
bartuha 05.01.21

In short, the topic is this, go into the city, poke at McCready, who is sitting on a bench, and poke him to go to Daisy's store, he comes in and starts chatting with her, gives the medicine, the quest is completed. PROFIT!

S
Sprintin 05.01.21

bartuha
duck in his bar he is! what bench? he stands there with two utyrki and that's it!

A
Alexok11 05.01.21

here is the id of the quest with medicines, you enter the completequest commaccreadyquest in the console and the quest is completed, and the rest Talk to McCready has not yet found the id of the quest, who knows?
UP: setstage 00027411 0 - long road quest completed

G
Gur1 05.01.21

Alexok11
You at least look at the date of the last message.