3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sciminok 05.01.21 11:29 pm

You need the original file \ "ActOfWar_HighTreason.exe \" (Act of War: Direct Action)

You need the original "ActOfWar_HighTreason.exe" file v1.0!
42 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sciminok 05.01.21

Nevermind.

Found it here -

_http: //storeandserve.com/download/250243/ActOfWar_HighTreason_Original_EXE.rar.html

M
Maxfold 05.01.21

Thank you :). And this is the exec who makes the game work without a disk?

I
IIIALEXIII 05.01.21

and this file can make it so that the downloaded update for multiplayer could also be installed ????

I
IIIALEXIII 05.01.21

Not Found

The requested URL /download/250243/ActOfWar_HighTreason_Original_EXE.rar.html was not found on this server.
Apache / 2.0.52 (CentOS) Server at storeandserve.com Port 80

((((and a year has passed, and the link is no longer working))))

K
KCEHOFOHT 05.01.21

IIIALEXIII you made a mistake the working link, I downloaded it normally, I xs how you downloaded it))
This is how I downloaded it, press donload as here
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/5601/76134971hl0.jpg
further on the next page we go down page and right-click on the line ActOfWar_HighTreason_Original_EXE.rar and see here
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/7016/30834292ny2.jpg the
Download Master window appears as here
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/6148/455555 .jpg
naturally if you have a Download Master, well, or another download manager, as a last resort mona paste the link from the buffer into the manager manually
and click "start download", I downloaded it through the Download Master, but through the opera it does not download it, as I understand it, he tries to open the archive and therefore does not download it :)

ZY: just reload too lazy, but if something goes wrong who has a thread, then write to reload

I
IIIALEXIII 05.01.21

This is now working, but then I wrote the crap that I wrote above. Yazh couldn't get this out of my head.

G
Gramzy 05.01.21

When downloading the file,

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access comes out /Download/3/20060521/250243/ActOfWar_HighTreason_Original_EXE.rar on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache / 2.0.52 (CentOS) Server at web8.storeandserve.com Port 80

If it's not difficult - can you upload somewhere to ifolder or rapidshare?

I
IIIALEXIII 05.01.21

By the way. a month after my words. I checked these links and it worked. And then again no. Well, when it worked, I was sitting through the club's Internet. The link means working. You have to look for the problem in yourself.

G
Gramzy 05.01.21

IIIALEXIII
So you have this original executor? Can you put the thread somewhere? Or drop [email protected] on the box? I would be very grateful =)

I
IIIALEXIII 05.01.21

I have a pirate. It makes no sense to spread the ekzeshnik. The same as yours. Well, maybe a little different.

G
Gramzy 05.01.21

Damn ... Is it possible somehow to put the patch 1.1 without the original executor? =)

I
IIIALEXIII 05.01.21

Impossible No. You just have to hack it. And make the game think that it is fucking. Or buy litsuha. In short, you can break it, there are different ways. I just abandoned her. world in conflict I liked more. And AKT our technique is dishonored, it has been greatly weakened, especially the Tunguska.

I
IIIALEXIII 05.01.21

Yab with only cornets and Tungusks could have endured all enemies if there were real characteristics of them

K
KCEHOFOHT 05.01.21

if that I re-uploaded to the ifolder
here is the link http://ifolder.ru/7510508

K
KCEHOFOHT 05.01.21

by the way IIIALEXIII can you break it at your leisure? just sales with the original ekzeshnik on the Internet do not gamble, how would a patch be installed, and it enters the game, but no more, then, when connecting to an Internet, it simply passes the check on a CD-key, or we can have some pirate servos , advise those

ZY: thanks in advance :)

G
Gramzy 05.01.21

IIIALEXIII By the way, the amers did not regret it either. What the fuck is this Javelin ?! Javelin, in real life, when fired, flies up and attacks the tank in the most vulnerable place - from above into the tower. Therefore, the tank, at least, must become incapacitated after one such hit. Also Apache 64D LongBow. Where have you seen the Apache shoot Hellfire LongBow rockets almost point-blank? The firing range is 9 km. Moreover, it makes a pair launch. And in real life, one rocket is enough. And where is NURS ?? The Russians have their MI-24D (Export MI-35D) Not deprived of all the frills like NURS and Sturm anti-tank missiles. Oh yes ... I forgot, but what about the supersonic Tu-160? B-2, in this game, he doesn't hold a candle - until he gets there (the dubious stealth disappears after buying a radar upgrade) he will be shot down 10 times ... So it is not yet known whose technique was weakened more. After all, everything is for the sake of balance. Otherwise, we would have seen a picture of how from one base the Apache with helfires blows up tanks, current from the tank factory at the enemy base, and similarly with the MI-24D (MI-35D) ... In general, with the real characteristics of 5-6 Apaches. .. and that's it. Game over to the enemy =)

K
KCEHOFOHT 05.01.21

You are discussing tin here, of course, the real characteristics are very difficult to fit into the game, although because of the scale, I didn’t give a damn about it, so I don’t remember exactly what and how, but still, the same height scale, it’s hard for mine to keep it , the same Apache, I do not think that he usually flies 5-10 meters, if judging how he is in the game, judging by the same tanks, so there is nothing to complain about everything in a row, but the game snapped to me seems to be pretty balanced, and this is a big plus for her)))
it would be better if we talked about balance here)))

G
Gramzy 05.01.21

The Apache (in a combat situation) flies at approximately such altitudes. Why did he have a LongBow radar over the propeller? To stick it out from behind the trees, assess the situation, determine targets, lean out yourself, launch a Hellfire Longbow rocket (fire & forget), hide back behind trees (other obstacles), wait for the rocket to do its dirty deed. I also don’t understand why all the units can see so little in front of me? A small patch around. If the developers have already gone for the sake of realism to limit the view of the units (soldiers do not highlight the territory "around the corner"), then why not implement something similar to technology? For example, let the same MI-24D be seen far enough in front of you (viewing angle 160 degrees), but nothing behind you. It's the same with other equipment. Well, for the scouts - Fennek, Ka-54, Kiowa, Comanche leave a circular view. The developers wanted to leave more realism too much, but because of the small maps, and, in most cases, city battles, they had to go for the sake of balance. And I’ll say they did it very well.
ZY I myself played in C&C Generals for a long time, but after Act Of War, the generals seem like an arcade =)

I
IIIALEXIII 05.01.21

ipat. Exaggerated a little. I wanted tunguska though it is about more real than now. In the play tunguska, the raker does not poke and does not mow the passage. And she should just saw it. You were wrong with MI-35. The fact is that MI-24 was created a long time ago. Fuselage warranty for 40 years. The deadline was over and a "new" Mi-35 helicopter was simply created. It's just such a way to extend his term. They released a kind of new model. MI-35 is also in service with sales. MI-24 is simply not being built already, so it is not only abroad but also ours with the MI-35 index.

And there is not a Ka-54, but a Ka-58. I have known this helicopter for a long time. HE appeared on the Internet long ago. IT'S JUST A STORE TOY. The cats from Europe took it seriously and added it to the game, at least the bastards would have given the machine gun.

And not so much MLRS called the tornado. What the fuck is a tornado? This is the Buratino flamethrower complex. Pancake translators. The Westerners called it that, but ours stupidly translated it as written.

I
IIIALEXIII 05.01.21

And not a burglary. I'm not a hacker and it's not so easy to do, I don't have these progs that are lame. And in general it happens that these programs must be written by yourself. And this is programming. You can exclude Pascal right away.