3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lost.Kemper 05.01.21 11:30 pm

Help with the Cossacks ... (Cossacks: European Wars)

In general, the problem is this, I installed the Cossacks, I run all the rules, here is the initial page, well, where there are options, single and all that.
Only the image is E = (do not understand what ... some incomprehensible multi-colored stripes = (And nothing in the inscriptions is not clear ...
Computer systems: Intel Core2 Duo, 2 Gb RAM, NVidia GeForce 8600 GTS ...
Help someone with what they can, please ...
81 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lost.Kemper 05.01.21

All kahakas have this theme: The Last Dover of the Kings, War Again, European Wars

I
IIIALEXIII 05.01.21

This is with the graphics crap.

L
Lost.Kemper 05.01.21

How to fix it?

L
Lost.Kemper 05.01.21

How to fix it?

I
IIIALEXIII 05.01.21

Well, these stripes are due to the fact that there are fewer colors in the game than computers use now. That's buggy. Change the graphics settings in the video card, go to your card options. By the way, what kind of Windows do you have, it may be because of this.

L
Lost.Kemper 05.01.21

XP SP2, I've already tried two different versions on both buggy = (
But thanks for the advice I'll try =)

I
IIIALEXIII 05.01.21

XP SP2, I've already tried two different versions on both buggy = (
But thanks for the advice I'll try =)

But I have the same operating system, so what? it's about firewood and files there. I have never had such glitches with old games, although everyone blames Windows.

R
RicoChico 05.01.21

And when I start the game, Windows reboots a long time ago, everything was fine and this garbage appeared, but now, after full formatting and rearrangement of Windows (sp3), it did not work.

I
IIIALEXIII 05.01.21

SP3 is the same sp2 toko there all the annoying crap like a firewall and other garbage is cut out ..... replacement for sp3 will not give anything.

m
mtvshock55 05.01.21

try on the game shortcut to right-click-properties-compatibility-put a checkmark in front of 256 colors ... I do not guarantee a solution to the problem, but still .. :)

I
IIIALEXIII 05.01.21

in fact, this somehow makes no sense, the transition should be automatic, it's just that the best solution to the problem comes when you can see it ... how fast I have a computer, I don't see anything like that, I just lacked drivers, after that everything plowed. install other Cossacks. if the European wars are not surprisingly buggy, we need the latest version.

R
RicoChico 05.01.21

There was sp1. The last argument of the kings.

I
IIIALEXIII 05.01.21

this topic is already a month or more, the author has forgotten about it already, and you all write.

B
BadB0y 05.01.21

So, Kozaks: "European Wars", "The Last Argument of Kings" and "War Again" do not run on new video cards, in order for them to start you need to download the file, it weighs 70kb. I'll upload it to the server right now, when you download it, then drop it into the game folder, if the game does not start further, delete the VIDEO folder.

I
IIIALEXIII 05.01.21

BadB0y and who told you that? Justify your thoughts first, present proofs there, I have a new viduha and I don't have any gaps, and even with other games of the 90s too. Look for the reason in something else. These are all separate cases with graphics, and nothing more.

B
BadB0y 05.01.21

IIIALEXIII is not present, there are problems with vidyuha .. and it is with nVidia GeForce that my friends and I have vidyuha from 8500 to 9600 and it does not work there, and there are a LOT of such !!!

I
IIIALEXIII 05.01.21

Well, I don’t have this problem, and I don’t understand why because of this, well, I have this 9600 radeon, and everything is fine, no complaints, and about other old games too, do you want to say I have an exception to the rules chtol?

B
BadB0y 05.01.21

I don't speak for Radeon, I speak for GeForce

I
IIIALEXIII 05.01.21

I just catch on to what is so whimsical Zhforsy. I only had problems with battlefield 2 once, precisely because of the viduha, then I had a 64MB GeForce4, and it was lacking well + also the openGL library, after the new viduha everything worked more powerful. there were no more such cases due to viduha. I think it's just that some libraries are missing, well, it's not about the hardware.

E
EROY 05.01.21

My new vidyuha does not start the Cossacks, sometimes I want to drive them