3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toha Bold 05.01.21 11:30 pm

Technical problems. (Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West)

We share those ...
14 Comments
Sort by:
s
spokdgon 05.01.21

maybe vidyuha overrides) Or some kind of incompatibility with the game)

A
AlexRam 05.01.21

People! Who knows how to change the screen resolution outside of the game? And then the entire root folder and the registry were covered ...!

4yBaK_B_Protivogaze 05.01.21

After several hours of the game crashes ... they say engine.exe is broken ... I run it via Steam Up .. Windows7
HELP

D
DaN13 05.01.21

Hello everyone) I want to ask, when I start, I get a black screen and crashes without an error, I have a game and it costs win7 ((what to do?

...Nickel... 05.01.21

Try to put steam if not worth it.

S
Shadow_Reverse 05.01.21

I turn it on through steam and everything is like dan13

r
roeH 05.01.21

I get thrown out when I select the servers, at first it freezes, then it throws it out, but before everything worked fine!

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 05.01.21

In short the game is shit

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 05.01.21

That's putting it mildly, believe me. And your post is absolutely off topic.

S
Superstars 05.01.21

And when I sit on the server, I have glitches with frames !! Whether or not I have an Internet speed of 10 mb! Help !!

... Bad Dog ... 05.01.21

people .. the game is not included, what to do? on the disk it is written that you need Windows xp sp2, but for me sp3 can this be the problem?

... Bad Dog ... 05.01.21

Damn. I installed, I go to STMIM, I start. A black screen appears and crashes after a few seconds ... what should I do? (((

... Bad Dog ... 05.01.21

Damn. I installed, I go to STMIM, I start. A black screen appears and crashes after a few seconds ... what should I do? (((

G
GTK87 05.01.21

The best option to fly into the future is to take windows7 or shitty windows10 and go back to 2010 ....