3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kuzma 05.01.21 11:30 pm

Blood and Wine. Gunther o'Dim (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Passing the mission Resonance, if you read the letter, you can find out that a beggar who sells mirrors has sent a curse on the beauty. And when it's over (no spoilers), the Heart of Stone expansion theme plays. The soul rejoices when the developers do not forget such interesting characters.

And here's some advice on how to remove the curse.
SpoilerYou should eat without spoons. After that, the beauty will see herself in the plate and the curse will be removed.
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roy jons 05.01.21

Vanya Kalachikov
Where can I get this quest?

K
Kuzma 05.01.21

Roy jons He's a storyline. Comes after meeting the vampire.

C
CiaphasCain 05.01.21

in the Witcher, in general, a little more than doh * I refer to everything) But I do not think that it is worth highlighting the usual Easter egg in a separate topic on the forum

R
Roy jons 05.01.21

Vanya Kalachikov
Aa, you clearly say you need to eat without spoons there so it will be written in the dialogue?

K
Kuzma 05.01.21

CiaphasCain
Because of the DS style fire, the whole blog is ...

K
Kuzma 05.01.21

Roy jons
Uh-huh.

C
CiaphasCain 05.01.21

Vanya Kalachikov
at about what? throw the link: D

K
Kuzma 05.01.21

CiaphasCain
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_3_wild_hunt/v_dopolnenii_blood_and_wine_nashli_otsylku_k_dark_souls-198031/

R
Roy jons 05.01.21

Vanya Kalachikov
has already found a poshalka from dark souls 3 where the sword should be poked in it would be necessary to pick it up)))

m
m01533nk0 05.01.21

Vanya Kalachikov Friends
, do you know how to open the basement in her house? Locked with a key ...

d
dp- 05.01.21

a13x_r3nk0
We need to kill Vitha. When you search the body, you will find the key to this door. But there is absolutely nothing there, just an "emergency exit" to the street.

a
alanrose 05.01.21

dp-
ATP