3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
forkiller 05.01.21 11:30 pm

Hell Robotic (Fallout 4)

Not far from the stuck ship Constitution, you can find the quest for the missing caravan. According to this quest, we find the smashed robots and one living robot Ada. So, further on the mission, you need to help her destroy hostile robots. But where to find them? There are no quest markers, there are no hostile robots nearby either. The task is still hanging - to destroy the hostile robots. Looks like a bug, or isn't it a bug? How to complete the quest and where to find these hostile robots to destroy them?
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dragon2055 05.01.21

forkiller
It looks like a glitch. Because destroy the robots that attack her. If they are not there, it's a glitch. An earlier save is needed.

K
Kirill22092 05.01.21

forkiller
You can use the console to skip this stage of the quest.

f
forkiller 05.01.21

Dragon2055
Well, as I approached her, she herself already scattered them all there. Preston and I didn't even fire a shot. And when I try to talk to her, she answers all the time "Looking for a goal." I thought it was a bug (Sad

E
Evgeny Sidelev 05.01.21

This is Automatron Add-on So it doesn't work correctly for you, try to download it somewhere
it's worth it

L
LordRegent303 05.01.21

forkiller
Load save before going to her

W
Wise fool 05.01.21

forkiller
happens under the textures fail, try to check with the tcl command

f
forkiller 05.01.21

All ATP for the tips, the problem was solved by itself. Apparently, one of the hostile robots had malfunctioned, he was lying on the ground, knocked down by Ada, but it looks like he was either alive or just bugged, I still did not understand. In general, I walked from the RPG to the robots that Ada destroyed and it was counted to me that the robots were destroyed).
Evgeny Sidelev
Yes, yes, I installed Automatron by season pass myself

S
Shepord903 18.09.21

Hello everyone, how to kill hell with improvised means so that you can change your legs at the workbench