3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Soov 05.01.21 11:32 pm

the war does not end ... (Stellaris)

Can't end the war. The war has been going on for 30 years. He captured all the planets, because of nothing to do, he even shot down all the stations. Hike this is some kind of bug with the update came, the war even before the update was started by my ally (I have federalization). And what do you want me to do? So much time wasted in the empty shoal?
ZY There are sixty planets left, but here it sucks ((
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
SpecialHammer 05.01.21

As soon as the game came out, it was the same for me. Also the ally declared war. Therefore, I do not make alliances with the NPC ...

S
Soov 05.01.21

Damn, the campaign needs to wait half a year ... All the same, the game is long and if after each update there are such troubles you will never finish)

S
Setesh 05.01.21

and the conditions for victory in the war are exactly fulfilled? there is a suspicion that there are not enough glasses

A
Andrey Dread 05.01.21

Here the war ends in a new way. You need to:
1. Click on the War icon (the lower-right corner of the Gzhe process is still written in%.
2. Select the conditions of war (on the left side of the screen and click.) They should circle with an orange outline.
3. Click on the central button. And not necessarily 100 % to gain, it will be enough just the runoff, how much was indicated at the beginning (in war conditions).

S
Soov 05.01.21

No, I have already played more than half of the game)) 100% of the points, the conditions are not mine, but an ally. This is a bug, most likely because of the update. the war began even before the renewal ...

S
Setesh 05.01.21

Soov
a peace treaty can not be concluded? you win, the opponent must agree

S
Soov 05.01.21

I don't decide anything at all. I'm in a federation, an ally started the war and when he decides to end it too ...
I think this is due to the fact that the developed diplomacy has been simplified in the last patch. It turned out that the war began before the patch, I survived, then went in the next day and this is such a garbage :)

a
azat1990 05.01.21

the same story, but the ally started the war after the patch update. military score 100%, but the ally does not end the war

G
Game Tactics 05.01.21

How is it in the new translation of the fallout! She is one war! :)))))

V
Verum corner 09.01.22

The same story. Started a war with an extinct empire. He captured all the planets on its territory, captured the stations, destroyed the fleet, but the war continues anyway. The conditions also indicated full capture. Don't give up.

d
dsoft 13.01.22

for those who have the same problem.
Open the console ~
Enter debugtooltip, hover over an enemy or ally and it gives out id
Enter Surrender id
Gives information with whom it is currently fighting
Again enter Surrender 12 and what numbers it gave out [example Surrender 12 83886081
Thus, the state surrenders for the purpose of war