3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0b256 05.01.21 11:32 pm

What to do about it ???? (Diablo 2)

pita 1st level, now I think he can convert it into hardcore, or he can dress his bov-jav amu; Are there changers here with software in the HC?

or money changers on software, who can exchange?

1st time this happened to me))))
27 Comments
Sort by:
F
FludoTron 05.01.21

Hardcore is a single, but in a single you can at least draw Jahses. Therefore, leave the rune on the software.

V
Violet Chachki 05.01.21

Amku dress, hello, what hts? It is better to immediately remove the char with the rune on the software.

A
Agent qracle 05.01.21

Remove this part and do not think about it

T
Torum. 05.01.21

0b256 Catch
another one and cook infik. Well, or wigs. It is not so difficult to train a ber. The Amazon will be more cheerful. Or even a light magpie and go to a qualitatively new level in farming.
But just do not spend on any consumer goods.

PS on the forum wound up a troll!

0b256 05.01.21

Torum.
no, I caught the truth; and infik to collect extremely expensive, it is not needed; I rocked myself a cartoon 20, I'd better wear forti VF, it will be better informa

T
Torum. 05.01.21

0b256
Yes, please, your ber is up to you.

S
Slayer_S 05.01.21

0b256
so what's the question then? what to do with him you seem to know, judging by your last post

S
Sayyouneed 05.01.21

Obsession would write you what to do ... Starts with E and ends with Nygma

0b256 05.01.21

Sayyouneed
we can have better ideas than my post

F
FludoTron 05.01.21

0b256 Knock out the
second ber and stick it in CoA)

R
Rivnyanyn 05.01.21

0b256
>> I think maybe it can be converted into hardcore
>> I can wear my bob-jav amu
>> no, I caught the truth;
I swung myself a cartoon 20, I'd better put on forti VF, it will be better informa

I xs what can I advise you, you either experienced a shock after the experience, or you troll.
On xts, no one will give you more than two Lo with kopecks for your Baer, ​​and then it will still be necessary to find someone who needs it at all.
If you are shielding that java / bow is better than a clean furizone with infics, then you have nothing to do at the xc.
Listen to smart people and save for infik, or for enigma,
if you want bow-amku, save for faith and pump amku (all stats in dex)
Amku pump love, otherwise it turned out to be wrong.

0b256 05.01.21

Rivnyanyn
faiz is 288% damage, after forti it will increase the total damage by a third; it is not needed at all, the damage from the fury suffered by 20%, for the races in the tombs she coped perfectly; but it's a pity to pump time, and so pumped up with a dart and farm with a bow

0b256 05.01.21

ber exchanged for% vex

y
yamas 05.01.21

runes do not fall - bad, fall - so what to do with them now?
norms

R
Rivnyanyn 05.01.21

0b256
Well, if you drive in pita for 1 ppl, then maybe cool to you, I xs.
But the fact that the damage suffered by 20% is unlikely, if you wear forties and other gear under the bow, then you lose skills and +/- to lightning, and as a result, this is an even greater loss of dps.
If you did not swing full dex, then the damage will be weak, especially if the VF is wearing.
Infik multiplies the damage of the fury by half, and you write that you don't need it, PPC😂

0b256 05.01.21

Rivnyanyn
here and without information an elephant is killed, he is not needed; and the stick fishing rez increases the damage from fury by one and a half, so what?

f
firkax 05.01.21

Rivnyanyn
If you didn't swing a full dex, then the damage will be weak, especially if the VF is wearing.

what nonsense, wf damage is 1.5-2 times more than faith and in general almost any other bow,
and the benefit of the bonus to damage from fans becomes less and less when dex quality and forti wear

R
Rivnyanyn 05.01.21

0b256
Yes, no one forbids you to run in the sigone and catch more Bers, but if you want to convince that your spearhead is capable of doing something for at least 5 pp hbr, then stop.
firkax
In advance, I want to exclude the possibility of further skirmish, I wanted to write that when he switches to a bow (VF, for example) in his kraposborka, the damage will be speckled, simply because he did not swing a full dex and he is dressed, but look at what on the screen. Forti will not make the weather there, so there is no need to argue.
Secondly, according to my modest estimates, the damage with WF is 1, 41 times more than with Fate with the same equip, full dex, mite / aura and pride to measure.
The fattest variant of the bow-amki dps is the WF in the hands and the feyt on the mercenary.

0b256 05.01.21

0b250 / petrov, 0b249 / petrov, only shh

S
Slayer_S 05.01.21

0b256
something I didn’t find there