3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey Khvesko 05.01.21 11:32 pm

Angloifier (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

How to make English voice acting instead of Russian in the Uplay version. I throw files with English voice acting, but the game does not see them
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 05.01.21

Alexey Khvesko Nothing
. Only Russian is available in our region. You need to replace the files with Russian voice acting with English. But after the first patch, most likely everything will fly off

A
Alexey Khvesko 05.01.21

Kosh13
I stumbled upon an instruction somewhere on the Internet, there in one file you still need to change the values ​​of the Russian and English voice acting, otherwise the game will not see the English voice acting. After the first patch it is unlikely, but when new operatives are added, it will definitely have to be repeated.

A
AL5 05.01.21

Alexey Khvesko
Traitor to the motherland, shoot)

A
Alexey Khvesko 05.01.21

Alexey594
I never gave up the Belarusian language, so why am I a traitor to the Motherland? :R

A
AL5 05.01.21

Oleksiy Khvesko
Aa, did not notice sorry) Cancel the execution)

S
Saints russia 05.01.21

And I, on the contrary, cannot put on Russian voice acting

W
Walter_Stolz 05.01.21

Alexey Khvesko I
came across a solution by experiment.

A way to make English voice acting + Russian text:
1) Install a repack in which 2 voice acting and text (English + Russian) are installed simultaneously.
I took a repack from VickNet on rutor.info + from above I consistently installed all updates to version 1.3.
2) Replace the localization.lang file with the version that adds the Russian language game.
3) Open the streaminginstall.ini file and replace the lines

sounddata / pc / sounds_rus_playgo.pck = 17
sounddata / pc / sounds_rus.pck = 18

with

sounddata / pc / sounds_eng_playgo.pck = 17
sounddata / pc / sounds_eng.pck = 18

A
AL5 05.01.21

Walter_Stolz
Do you know how to reverse the Russian voice acting? On the new version, the crack does not help.