3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-slavon-fall 05.01.21 11:32 pm

Controls (Need for Speed: The Run)

how to set up the game under the joystick otherwise it is impossible to play on the pc the game is a curve port and only sees the steering wheel and keyboard.
85 Comments
Sort by:
D
D0c_81 05.01.21

everything is working! my pad defines as x- * coffin *.

x
x_Gaijin_x 05.01.21

: D everything works for me too. Logitech F510, turned on in Xinput mode and forward))

U
Unchained28 05.01.21

slavik1980 Do you bullet
my link?))
And where did you register the name of the pad?
Ooh sorry, wrong - my link is above)

V
VINIK37 05.01.21

pawns I have a pad defender game racer turdo gt emulsion x360ce not working the game only sees my steering wheel how to set up the pad so the game can see it?

s
slavik1980 05.01.21

In the x360ce file, the name of the pad as determined by the computer in the device manager ...

M
MarM 05.01.21

Joystick saitek 990 dual dnalog, installed firewood for my Windows (Win7 x64), the game defined it as a steering wheel, but it is configured as a gamepad for 360go (fortunately, the joystick is similar in key characteristics), I play, super, cooler than Claudia at times))

b
balacha77 05.01.21

Some kind of misunderstanding with the gamepad, turning left to right are on the crosspiece, gas brake on analog triggers, if in a race you accidentally press the crosshead forward, then the car does not accelerate, more precisely, it thrusts with the two trigger buttons pressed and forward on the crossbar. Tell me who knows how to fix this. Pad - Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2.

d
deIIis 05.01.21

balacha77
Try this http://rghost.ru/31345021 - Logitech Rumblepad 2 (throw it into the game folder), set it up yourself - an analogue of XBox360. But in this game with pads, everything is crooked, I assigned buttons in the "control" menu, but one fig they then fly off. It also works without an emulator.

M
Maksim-pav 05.01.21

I have a Genius max blaze 3 gamepad, I used

emul 360, a bunch of other files, downloaded from the links above, deleted, put firewood ... but all the same, in the game in the settings it does not display the gamepad but the STEERING WHEEL, but that is, it is not even possible to configure (I press type x a it does not see this button, etc.)

PS in nfs shift2 with emulem 360 everything works fine, but in this nfs doesn’t want to =))))

A
Azog 05.01.21

guys help to set up the Saitek P-380 Dual Analog Pad the same problem as in the comment above, in the settings it does not display the gamepad but the WHEEL

b
balacha77 05.01.21

http://madalex-days.livejournal.com/20888.html Earned !!!!!!!!

V
VINIK37 05.01.21

bl * everything worked after downloading sendfile.su/470614 gepad files and after the program Xpadder.5.7. now a new problem can not change the control on the pad and the standard Chinese is somehow. do all have such a problem?

b
balacha77 05.01.21

what pad

S
Svistoplax 05.01.21

People! How to assign control to the keyboard for the forward and backward arrows ?! These morons are developed did not provide for such an opportunity

And, no, I'm lying. Some devil, when Numlock is on, the gas and brake on the arrows refuses to be set. I hope this advice helps you, if that.

V
VINIK37 05.01.21

like this
pix.PlayGround.ru

d
deIIis 05.01.21

Svistoplax
Developers are not familiar with the concept of standard control, such as fucked.

b
balacha77 05.01.21

they do not know a lot!

M
MarM 05.01.21

Here is an article with which I configured saitek 990 dual dnalog
http://de1fer.ru/?p=136 the

game recognized it as an XBOX 360 gamepad is
relevant for any gamepad, not only
enjoy the site )

d
deIIis 05.01.21

Emul XBox360 is ideal for all games, but in this game there are obvious problems with adapting the Xbox360 controller; during the race, the control can change to default at any time.

x
x_Gaijin_x 05.01.21

deIIis, first buy the xbox PAD, and then show it. I just have a Xinput pad and everything is fine. Developers are not responsible for emulations