3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
blind_dream 05.01.21 11:32 pm

account (Tom Clancy's The Division)

The people are such a problem. They banned the account forever, wrote for foul play, although to be honest, I didn't even know that there were Cheats for this game, I scanned the computer, found a bunch of malware files, turned off the antivirus during the game so that it would not load the system, this was probably the reason. I wrote an appeal to yubisoft, but I think it will hardly help, not to prove it to me. Tough in general. All progress is down the drain 240 points blah (, Is it possible to unlock the game by changing the email and nickname on yupley, or does it not help? And if you buy the game again, can you transfer progress, advise the guys what to do? I'm at a loss, upset, hooked igruha ...
33 Comments
Sort by:
T
TarantinoDetka 05.01.21

It can only help here if your appeal is accepted, changing your nickname / email won't do anything, you can't transfer progress either. All from scratch, my condolences.

C
CiaphasCain 05.01.21

blind_dream wrote:
People have such a problem. They banned the account forever, wrote for foul play, although to be honest, I didn't even know that there is Cheats for this game
blind_dream downloaded the cheat Tom Clancy's The Division: Cheat-Mod / Cheat-Mode (Extropy 2.1) [1.2]
June 23
blind_dream downloaded the cheat Tom Clancy's The Division: Cheat-Mode (Extropy 2.1.2) [1.2]
June 22
blind_dream downloaded the cheat Tom Clancy's The Division: Cheat-Mode (Extropy 2.1.2) [1.2]
June 21
blind_dream downloaded the cheat Tom Clancy's The Division: Cheat-Mod / Cheat-Mode (+3) [N_FIDANzza]
June 21

Yeah, I didn’t know there were cheats: D: D

K
KIBERMAX 05.01.21

Cheater writes that he didn't cheat, it's just cool.

I
Ivan Bystrov 05.01.21

Lol, kulstori)) Well, I got what I deserved

C
CCCPDriver 05.01.21

I ran into it myself, now spend the same amount of money, because it was not hard to be impudent

C
CCCPDriver 05.01.21

now nothing will help you, the yubiks did the right thing, they now give a momentary ban

C
CCCPDriver 05.01.21

N
Nemec781 05.01.21

the divorce failed. :-)
It has its own anti-cheat system, which also fills well what cheats you download
Although this says one thing: at least one of the 2 cheats is

fired :-( Driver2727
I was only given 14 days for the first time, although they wrote here that it was a permanent. I just didn’t apply for them, so they released them

T
TimKar 05.01.21

Nemec781
It would be better if they gave you a permanent right away, don't heck feel sorry for your hands.

a
adikus1 05.01.21

Nemec781
blind_dream
I wish you an eternal ban for crooked children playing with cheats !! You spoil yourself and the rest of the game, you don't realize it ?! People pay money to play to have fun! and what are you doing? And after all, he lied so beautifully ... 'I am at a loss, I was upset' Tell me where you come from? Okay, I would write to the support yubikov so that you are forgiven, so why are you here on the forum that you bred us?
Driver2727
Bro you made my day !!! I read the message of this pi..bola and almost believed it, but I scrolled down to see your message and just exploded with laughter)))

m
martin32 05.01.21

Yes, this stupid shit is simply a sin to play without cheats. Cheats at least speed up the process of mournful farming in the hope that at least something worthwhile will fall out.

A
Alex Sazonov 05.01.21

And why do you need something worthwhile, when playing with cheats ?? I do not see logic? Weapons + equipment with perks are needed to make shooting fat mobs easier .. this is the point when people play at high levels, knock down bosses in a crowd (like any a game of a similar plan - diablo, borderlands, etc.). And he introduced the cheat and fired everyone from the pistol through the wall 200 meters away with one bullet in the ass ... even in his underpants ...

l
lookaway 05.01.21

Nemec781
yes you are a cheater, I can see from here. do not excuse yourself

P
PCHalfFullHD 05.01.21

lookaway wrote:
yes you are a cheater, I can see from here. Don’t otmazyvatsya
This is what you offend a garish lad and throw ridiculous demonic insinuations, cursed Herod?

It is immediately obvious that he is not a cheater. It's just a coincidence that almost from his registration, he downloaded trainers to:
- Project Cars (you just had to equalize the chances with the nasty AI that cheated with might and main!);
- GTA: SA (it was necessary to urgently pump up CJ, otherwise even the girls did not give him mild behavior, which made him depressed and could not confidently hold his trunk in his hands);
- X-COM 2 (literally one move was not enough to give the brave, but tired fighters a smoke during a particularly hot shootout with nasty Russian aliens - so I had to use a trainer to please the fighters);
- Far Cry: Primal (most likely, at first he thought that he would understand the speech of his fellow minds by ear and calmly began to play the European offline activated game, but then he realized that the NPC's speech was so refined and incomprehensible to him that he had to download a disgusting crack, which is usually used by cunning and disgusting Russians; then, in the process of the game, he discovered a wonderful scheme for collecting ammunition: you need to run a little more in front of the enemies, they throw spears at him, he will catch them with his body and then, running off to a kilometer and a half, pulls all the spears out of himself and - voila! - he has a lot of ammunition; but when he realized that the scheme did not work and the game was cheating him in a brazen way, then his rage knew no bounds and he still used cheats to restore justice and make from himself not a curved-handed Neanderthal,but a brave spacemarine);
- Tom Clancy's The Division (and it's even worse here ... he went into the game and sees: the Russians are all around! What to do? a misfire and a Russian cheater clogs him with a bottle of Stolichnaya New York vodka. He realized that he had forgotten to enable cheats by means of a key. He waits for the next Russian, sees a player with a typical Russian name Yoon Jong Hoon, uncovers the cheat and ... falls through the floor texture !
Nemec781 wrote:
My Internet is not so smart to use cheats as the Russians do, but I constantly find myself under the location (as is usually described in the cheats in the column for problems with slow Internet), this is not for me.
Therefore, he, defeated, but not broken, downloads another cheat (http://www.playground.ru/cheats/tom_clancys_the_division_tablitsa_dlya_cheat_engine_by_slynderdale-66048/), in the annotation to which the kind creator indicated that he "Prevents falls through the floor" and not for long, but happily! He shot the Russians, teleporting to them in a state of invisibility in order to equalize the chances with the ugly inhabitants of the lagging Transbaikalia, filled more levels, and then leaned back in a chair from the boxes from under the "Doshirak" and smiled victoriously, looking at the inscription "Congratulations! You are cheater! " on the screen, thinking that he beat everyone and went through the game first).

In addition, people with such a delightful default syllable cannot confuse rams even in a dream.

True, still one thing remained a mystery to me: how does the slow Internet allow him to play the game, but "does not allow" using cheats? This is a conspiracy of cunning Russians, not otherwise.

d
dennise 05.01.21

Using cheats in online projects is a sin, it's like walking among a crowd of people and deliberately pushing them, and then complaining that everyone pushed you at once. Normal people use cheats only for offline, and then if necessary.

B
Batareikin 05.01.21

A puddle is right for a cigarette butt, or better off the roof, jump head down - you will do a good deed

m
metallgod 05.01.21

ehh .. the dude did not have time to test all versions of cheats))

T
Tigers_Trust 05.01.21

I liked how the TS quieted down after showing that he had downloaded the cheats.
TS question to you, I understand banned, BUT why did you come here and feed on cheating readers, what did you expect from the creation of this topic?

m
metallgod 05.01.21

kym1000
just did not know that the last actions are displayed in the profile .. now you will also have to create a new account here xD

C
CT3H 05.01.21

Cool theme. I like it...