3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ioannn 05.01.21 11:38 pm

The separatist faction. (Stellaris)

I have two planets, where almost the entire population is behind the separatist faction. Who knows, if I give these two settlements to the sector, the situation will improve at least a little or not?
Thank you in advance for your response!
30 Comments
Sort by:
1Archangel1 05.01.21

Ioannn
Improve ... will fight for the independence of the sector: D Propaganda and merry gas in orbit and on the surface, also build entertainment facilities.) Reduce the influence of the faction by bribery or simply counter-influence ... Just in case, prepare troops)))

I
Ilya Rak 05.01.21

Ioannn
judging from experience - no. Well, in a sense, the opposition will no longer be able to grow into the tiles on which your loyalists live. But that won't save. Change principles.

M
Mazayw 05.01.21

You can also make a vassal, and then integrate into your empire

I
Ilya Rak 05.01.21

Mazayw wrote:
You can also make a vassal, and then integrate it into your empire
from another opera. The factions are already in your empire. This is NOT another empire. There is no one to integrate here.
The faction can either be dispersed or satisfied.

I
Ioannn 05.01.21

Thank you all for your answers!
I know about entertainment places, I have only one so far).
Another question from the same opera, the decree "Retraining Company" is relevant only when you have all the loyalists or can it be turned on even when you have more than half of the separatists on the planet?

1Archangel1 05.01.21

Ioannn
You can turn it on even when half of the traitors, but you need to be careful with that, it's better to use gas and propaganda.)

I
ImTheGREED 05.01.21

Ioannn
GE-NO-TsID in those settlements that are against you (leave 1 settlement or the planet will have to be colonized again), and you wait until loyal settlers begin to appear. Although it all depends on the principles of your subjects, so the situation may get worse, but you don't try you won't know ^. ^

I
Ioannn 05.01.21

1Archangel1
Oh how, even when the separatists are in action, so to speak, can you still cut it in? Why be careful?

I
Ioannn 05.01.21

ImTheGREED
No, I can't do it on principle, and genocide is too cruel and simple))!

I
ImTheGREED 05.01.21

Ioannn
And mine were sad when there were slaves on the planet, so I freed them and ... genocide, my mood immediately lifted, that's such an absurdity XD

I
Ioannn 05.01.21

ImTheGREED
I can't do genocide because of the form of government. And I still can't do the reformation, but in principle everything suits me so far ... except for the separatists, of course).

V
Vladimir Khosoev 05.01.21

Ioannn
Lucky me, my orbital mind control beam fell out. I stuck it in every spaceport, now everyone is happy.

1Archangel1 05.01.21

Vladimir Khosoev
Hard ... gas is somehow more humane)

V

Ioannn
Stellaris is generally a terrible game. I have a wonderful large united empire in which everyone is happy and friendly, because they have been genetically modified to believe in everything the government says, in the orbit of each planet there are beams of mind control and stimulating gas dispensers, new armies and colonies are vigilantly watched by commissars who do not allow thinking too much, and all those who disagree and dissatisfied were committed a total genocide many years ago. Happiness is happiness, joy is joy.

V

And, the imperial edicts about the prohibition of free resettlement and the restriction of freedom of thought have also forgotten propaganda. But everyone is equal and everyone is in their place. ...

1Archangel1 05.01.21

Vladimir Khosoev
I somehow experimented in this spirit, everything is the same as you had, but then the generator of chances punished my immortal leader by sending an infection and then the end began, the uprisings of everyone and everything, the union of xenos in a federation against me: D

I
Ioannn 05.01.21

Vladimir Khosoev
You're a tyrant)))).

O
Ogyr4ig 05.01.21

You just need to arrange the genocide of the unwanted :)

I
Ioannn 05.01.21

Ogyr4ig
And then how to live with it)?

M
MishaRass 05.01.21

Ioannn
I thought so too, until the separatists spread to almost the entire planet and began to destroy buildings every three months. That's when I got bored, killed them all. Now relations with all neighbors have gone into negative territory, but I think they will recover over time :-)