3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazinily 05.01.21 11:38 pm

dlc 2016 (Devil May Cry 4)

would you like more dlc and what
10 Comments
Sort by:
e
exlubu 05.01.21

I really like Nirvana from the third part and would also like to make Dante and Virgil female characters

m
mazinily 05.01.21

exlubu
I created it this way because the re-release was released in 2015 and what if they do something like dlc

S
Sanchez ramirez 05.01.21

There was no DLS and there will not be any, since this is not the level of the game. This is a game that is good in itself.

m
mazinily 05.01.21

Sanchez Ramirez
were dlc lady dmc3 gloria costumes

S
Sanchez ramirez 05.01.21

It does not count. The game is already old, and the release of the Special Edition, which, in theory, includes all these additional costumes, no one expected. Kapkom just wanted to cut down the extra money, because it is easier to add a couple of goodies to an existing game and resell it again than, for example, to make a full-fledged LCA 5.

SE, by the way, came out terrible, despite even Virgil. It can be seen that the characters were added, as they say, from the bulldozer, that is, they were simply placed in the game, a couple of videos were sucked out of the finger and that, in general, the innovations end there. Although the graphon became worse (they added a damn blur, which did not fit here at all), and the consumption of PC resources for some reason increased.

m
mazinily 05.01.21

Sanchez Ramirez
but maybe this year something will come out

C
Cold light 05.01.21

On the one hand, as a big fan of the series, I would love to see more new content, but on the other hand ... no, don't. The game is 8 years old, the generation of consoles has changed, so it's better to see not the DLK, but a full-fledged fifth part, even if not this (and even not next) year.

m
mazinily 05.01.21

Cold light
who knows maybe they will do about spadru before he betrayed the demons and started a war with them

C
Cold light 05.01.21

mazinily They
can, of course, but I strongly doubt this, taking into account how Sparda is now positioned in the series of games, because in fact the players have never seen him and do not really know anything about him (unlike the game characters, by the way, who know much more player)
I recently figured out, and it turns out that the players saw Sparda
1) in the first part low-poly and in the splash screen
2) in the 4th part in the form of a statue (and it is not known whether the sculptor Sparda from nature or according to legend)
3 ) in the form of a kind of "cosplay" - costumes for game characters, and costumes ... well, they are costumes, fan service)))

Information is taken from numerous legends, the veracity of which is in question. The same Arkham tells almost in a row two versions of the legend in codes and then another Sanctus in 4K polishes with another version, which is slightly different.
Now a lot of fog has been caught on the figure of Sparda and it is at least strange to dispel it, declassify his image, and even in a simple one)

D
Daizar dario 05.01.21

It would be nice to add the Creed character DLC and play as