3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Taddey 05.01.21 11:38 pm

How do I create an account specifically for this game? (Quantum Break)

Hey. I have a problem. Help me pliz, just first read everything here carefully.
I did everything today as the user indicated in his video on the channel
Everything worked out. But there he does not tell how to specifically deal with the profile when entering the game. When I start the game, the game asks me to log in from some XBox Microsoft account. Earlier I created an account as shown here and registered it at Microsoft.com (with a password and ID - everything is as it should be).
But for me, the whole point is that my only account (which I had before the creation of the second record) - it was already listed as local (Administrator) (and was not password protected). I got it after creating two local accounts.
In general, when I entered the game, I did not leave my native account, the game asked me to enter something like a Microsoft account (a window with an XBOX icon) - and I entered the data of the newly created profile. After all the confirmations of logins and passwords, the main menu of the game appeared. I decided to quit the game and restart Windows just in case. Windows rebooted, BUT !!!, entered already under that new second account that I created today. It did not contain anything installed from Windows from my native account - that is, empty, everything disappeared. I wanted to change the user - but when choosing a user, there was only one new account created today (and it was listed as Administrator and protected by a password) - and my native account, on which I had everything installed, was not there at all in the choice of changing user.
And only the last hope saved me (I performed a system restore via "System Properties - Additional System Settings - System Protection", there was only one checkpoint) - but after all this all can be somehow avoided ??? After all, somehow you can enter the game without such consequences as mine - just what and how to do it right for this ??? Please help me to understand in detail the problem of creating a profile specifically for this game ???
15 Comments
Sort by:
p
pavloalex 05.01.21

Taddey
As if everything is simple:
- you create your account on Microsoft.
When installing, you can see you enter it and install yourself as an ADmin.
- the purchase of the game should be under this what.
Everything ... what's complicated and what's the problem, actually ?!

T
Taddey 05.01.21

pavloalex More details
please?
What other installation of Windows?
More details - how to create? Do I need to register? Should I enter under a local profile (under my own) or under a newly created and registered in Microsoft? And then how to return to your home profile? - otherwise it disappeared altogether after registering a new one in Microsoft .... (as I wrote above - I managed to return to my native profile only after restoring the system - since there was a checkpoint) ???
READ MORE PLIZ ....

p
pavloalex 05.01.21

OK, in more detail ...:
You put 10k with "0"
- during the installation there will be a question whether you have an account in Mykosoft.
- answer "yes" and enter the data (mail / password).
All.
After that, calmly (if you wish), create a local profile (why only ?!), after installation are visible and use ...
What, in fact, are the problems?

A
Amphetamine9999 05.01.21

Taddey
Yes, nothing will be there, you can not try, I have both XONE and Windows 10 and work in full compatibility on the same account - except for the unlocked achievements in the game (they are synchronized) there is nothing there !!!

T
Taddey 05.01.21

Amphetamine9999
Yes, I just want to start a pirate - and not fly in with the disappearance of my native local profile to which I have attached Windows and everything installed on it. So I'm asking - how to create a profile step by step purely for this game?
pavloalex
I have Windows - updated from 8 to 10 (free transition a year ago). Why would I put it all over again. It is necessary to somehow create from an already existing Windows.

T
Taddey 05.01.21

Maybe it's better to just stupidly buy the game right now in the Store and not bother - it will be more expensive if I lose my profile. And right now there is a 25% discount on it these days - this offer will stay for 4 more days (3000 rubles instead of 4000). I don't know if the game is worth it ...

p
pavloalex 05.01.21

According to your answer to another comrade, "just to start a pirate": here I am not an assistant ... I have a face, suffer yourself.
What and how is it with your software - only you know.
10 ka litsukha put in 20 minutes.
If you rearrange the clean face of 10k for the sake of stable work + games, plus spent more than 2 days on questions about the game of interest (pirate), then you are clearly not interested in the game ...
I just bought it, and enjoyed playing at 10k without any problems installed with "0", but on litsuhe the same way ...

p
pavloalex 05.01.21

Taddey
The game is 100% worth the money.
Passed 2y, and I'm happy, the act is an elephant.

A
Amphetamine9999 05.01.21

Taddey
I bought on XONE for 2 rubles in DNS (there was a special offer) and for 3 weeks I can't sit down to play normally because there is no time, and the game itself is undoubtedly excellent!
If there is no money or no money, then wait until the new year and take at least the same price as now (although I think it's even cheaper) and play.
Decide for yourself
And about 10-ki - there are programs that show your license key. Find a program (of this type), copy the key, (or better rewrite) download a clean copy of 10 from the official website and install it! Because with the release of a new system update, activation will be tied to your account and in case of reinstallation (again and no matter when) the system will be automatically activated when the account is authorized.

T
Taddey 05.01.21

pavloalex
And then the question to everyone else: HOW do I then register my native profile that I almost lost because of pirates - after all, I have it local - how can I register IT then so that it becomes associated with Microsoft and so that my Windows does not fly off, how did I describe here in my first post? Well, this is in order to then officially buy the game through the Store while it is still there with a discount, and then anyway, when entering the litsuhu, she will ask me for a Microsoft profile (officially registered) - and it will be the same with Windows as when I pirates created a profile - but now it will be possible to enter this my own profile, which I have to become from the local official Microsoft! So - just how can I register IT correctly and is it even possible ?? Can anyone please describe the answer to my question?

p
pavloalex 05.01.21

Taddey
You cannot link your local profile to Microsoft account by definition.

T
Taddey 05.01.21

pavloalex And everyone: what should I do then? Rearrange all Windows? Or will the game on my local (native) profile work ???

p
pavloalex 05.01.21

Taddey
Guy, you're stupid mercilessly ... you take out the brain for yourself and people out of the blue.
What is incomprehensible from what I wrote about how to create a Microsoft profile, that it is impossible to run the game on the LOCAL PROFILE, IT CANNOT COMBINE the local profile and the Microsoft profile, that the game is BINDED to the Microsoft profile, and that it is not my problem how to put it there pirate ?!
Installing a 10 license takes 20 minutes, you have been brainwashing yourself and people for 3 weeks already ...
Not tired yet ?!
There would be a real desire to play, long ago I would have found time to reinstall visible under the Microsoft profile, WOULD BUY the game and calmly, it would have already passed ...
But you are doing outright crap, not even regretting to strain Google, or something else, together with its own brain.
I personally answered all the questions for a LONG time.
AGAIN: UNDER YOUR LOCAL PROFILE, DO NOT RUN THE GAME IN ANY WAY.
MIKOSOFT PROFILE ONLY.

T
Taddey 05.01.21

pavloalex To you and everyone:
I am wildly sorry - the last question: I have an official Microsoft profile (I just restored it, otherwise it was hacked). But it is not connected with my Windows (it was registered for a long time on another computer). Can I associate it with a game (with a license that I'm going to buy in the Store) and officially play it with an official profile, but on THIS Windows that I have associated with a local profile?

T
Taddey 05.01.21

Well, that's it - it seems I just associated my local account with an official and they coincided - apparently at one time (and I don't remember when) they were already interconnected.