3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Debt 3rd 05.01.21 11:38 pm

I'll start over again for the hundredth time! (Fallout 4)

Looked at the new DLCs and looked at what I built. I tried to "modernize" Senkchuari ", then spat and began to play from the beginning, so less crap with buildings, because in fact new opportunities settlement obtained very different and for planning and for other purposes.
I do not know thank gazebo or curse.
Whether there are those Let’s cough up the new pribluda folich!
Most of all, of course, it kills the production. Who crafted it like this? Share here pliz!
Yes, there is no talk of any construction limit - otherwise everything will look just ridiculous: machines in a barn, for example .
it is a pity that the emissions of such powerful DLS gazebo prokumekala not that at all, "prosyadut" FPS. it may be a personal computer Bill Gates will pull only.
Let's start!
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aenmutus 05.01.21

Yes, I am the same. But I'm already bored of doing everything over and over again, cleaning the senchuari, etc. In general, I will wait for the release of all the DLC and then play, otherwise I'm tired.

n
nestrbob 05.01.21

I see no point in all these constructions - the game has been completed, there are no tasks and will not appear. In fact, you are no longer playing Fallout 4, but an endless building application, such as SimCity, which has neither a script nor an end point. I do not understand the logic of the "gazebo" in the constant release of DLC - which have nothing to do with the gameplay, whether I build or not, this does not affect the passage of the game. Now, if the game had a task - to become a leader in order to finally win the game, but for this it is necessary to create settlements of a new type, with a good standard of living, etc. everything would fall into place, the construction process would be mandatory in the scenario and the player's imagination during construction would play a significant role. At the moment, with a huge number of opportunities for construction,
PS Minus is stupid, there is something to answer - write your point of view on the construction process.

T
TTG 05.01.21

Riser cinder block because fucking joints cannot be put at 90 degrees in any way. it is very problematic to set up the walls to get an even square. Not to mention more complex shapes.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 05.01.21

I barely passed the game. 190 hours in the fall of 2015. Then he scored before going to the University of All Wasteland. I passed for the sake of Survival, because I'll start with it, because it's boring without it. But the absence of Movements pisses me off. I hope for a mod, if there is one. And it pisses me off, because I myself, if I go for a walk, I will take a walk. And go to give away a couple of picket fence for kilometers - thank you. They are lazy assholes. Type improved. I guess, yes. But we could also add a transportation system like in Morrowind. That is similar. One city transports such cities. The other follows such routes. Etc.

M
Mage Hermit 05.01.21

And I and I and I are of the same opinion.
Cheerleader: I'm psycho, I'm rebuilding the Sanctuary for the fifth time.
Yes mlt fifth passage !!!!

A
Angelica04 05.01.21

passed in November. I'll play again in the fall as all the DLS and patches come out.

k
kriptonec 05.01.21

To be honest, I don't like this game at all.

T
TTG 05.01.21

kriptonec
Warface steep

k
kriptonec 05.01.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
straight in the hole)

O
Omega 05.01.21

Passed only once, now I'm waiting for the edition, which will include all the DLC ...

-
--Evgeniy-- 05.01.21

THURISAZ
I agree to all 100! All the changes to the new survival are good, but the lack of movement is complete rut. There is no longer any strength to run. I had to move to Oberland station, because it is closest to the center of the map, although, of course, I would have better equipped the Senchuari, it is much nicer there. The rotorcraft is also a sloppy way of moving, since all the time you have to fly, you have to wait, wait, wait, and watch how this weirdo of the brotherhood flies through buildings, while from the fig minigun you will get where you go, and in general it is better not to take risks, otherwise you suddenly cling to what kind of confusion - some settler and then they will shoot you with the whole crowd like a mangy dog, even though this settlement exists thanks to YOU, and all that they have is YOURS. Skyrim-like carriages would be the perfect solution.

E
EMPs 05.01.21

What have you forgotten in survival if you don't like the lack of movement? This is what it gives. You have to stamp your feet, and participate in shootouts, and not stupidly click and you are on the other edge of the map. We chose - play (well, in general, there was a mod, but is it really necessary?)

And on the topic, I also started, then abandoned - I will wait for all the dlc, because it's easier to start all over again than to rebuild.

n
nestrbob 05.01.21

If anyone needs it, here's a mod for fast travel in survival mode. http://tes-game.ru/load/fallout4/10/10939/65-1-0-13557

I
ImKabachok 05.01.21

I regularly start a new game, I just like to survive on high difficulty on the first levels, while the character is still weak for high-level locations, where you have to find clever ways to deal with the enemy. He remembered for the rest of his life how he hacked a combat robot at a junkyard and sent him to a super mutant camp at another junkyard. There, together with him, he smashed almost all the mutants, and then ran away from three elite mutants from cover to cover, firing back at absolutely everything that was. And so on to the sea. I stumbled into some dilapidated house already half in the water, and there I got a Molotov cocktail.
- That's why I love this game for such challenges and entertainment. Then, however, the character becomes fat, not so afraid of radiation and hits. The same is with the enemies, which makes the minigun useless, because because of the difficulty itself, the damage is cut, and also the armor of the opponents cuts the cut even more (read the article "resistance" on the wiki for 4 fouls). Because of this, the choice of weapons is curtailed, and the mobs are eating packs of clips.
- It's good that somewhere around this time game quests end and you can start over when the mood appears = D

B
BlackTigerTK 05.01.21

THURISAZ
In fact, everything is already done by mods. You can activate vanilla fast travel, you can put for example Immersive Fast Travel. There is a large selection of vehicles. There is an underground metro. There are just cars. recently appeared APC transport - IMHO quite an interesting mod.