3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
danilukHF 05.01.21 11:38 pm

What will happen to the ruble?

Burgomaster
yes dick with this ruble, just games and PCs are much more expensive (
39 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker7162534 05.01.21

Burgomaster
What's going on?

The demand for dollars is growing. Today, 29,328.9839 Million $ - 29 Billion have been bought on the IMB! In December, they sold / bought 20 billion, and in the spring of last year, only 2 billion per day.

B
Brashnashla 05.01.21

Well, it falls and to hell with him. With that kind of oil, it's not even that bad. And in general, the next crisis only causes a yawn - how many there were and how many will be. Personally, I take a deep shit on the course

V
Vanya Rygalov 05.01.21

.... yes, dick would be with this ruble, just games and PC losses are many times more expensive (
.... Personally, I shit deeply on the course

And then it will be about the same.

7Rain7 05.01.21

Brashnashla I
join.

w
warp 37 05.01.21

Buy currency if you have plans to purchase imported goods. You shouldn't expect anything good from toilet paper

G
GG4 05.01.21

Comp completely updated in early December 2014 at the old rate, took the top system. In the next 3 years, the ruble exchange rate does not interest me anymore. only machinery becomes more expensive in proportion to the dollar.

X
X_ray_83 05.01.21

Let's see how you sing with oil at $ 5, Iran wants and can sell at that price.

n
namaste.108 05.01.21

Everything will be fine, soon everything will stabilize and America will cease to exist!

K
KAPRAL27 05.01.21

Do you want me to tell you how to avoid the crisis and the fall of the ruble? There are 2 options.
1. Putin on his knees creeps up to Obama, licks his shoes with the words forgive the owner, this will not happen again the owner. And Obama removes all sanctions from us and the ruble is growing.
2. Abolish the circulation of the ruble in the country and switch to dollars-euros. It was not the dollar that went up (In other countries, the rate remained the same) It was the ruble that fell. It means that it will only cost to replace rubles with dollars, and we will be independent of the exchange rate. If, for example, a video card costs $ 400 in America, then it will cost $ 400 here as well, not 33 thousand rubles.

[
[MayzeP_CTaLiHa] 05.01.21

KAPRAL27 Will
you raise the level of salaries?

w
warp 37 05.01.21

KAPRAL27, in America the technique is much cheaper. The GTX 970 costs a paltry $ 330, while we have over $ 400.

R
Rolento 05.01.21

Look for a job with salary in the green

A
AlessBravo 05.01.21

the US has a public debt of 90897793499 billion dollars, so everything is fine

M
Mr PronÑŒka 05.01.21

People who give a shit on the course, you don't go further than the toilet? You can forget about travel, buying any equipment has become problematic. Good clothes, shoes, almost 2x grown.
ZY Well, you see everyone is satisfied with games on a curling iron of 3-4 kes and on a PC from 1.5k and above.

M
Ma1tre1 05.01.21

until there are systemic changes in the economy - nothing good. Fed reserves made when oil was at 100 are running low. When it's over and there is no change, the fun will come

V
Vanya Rygalov 05.01.21

KAPRAL27
And Obama removes all sanctions from us and the ruble is growing.
The ruble exchange rate depends on the price of hydrocarbons. The impact of sanctions on the exchange rate in this case is not significant, to put it simply - to sho) I (operator strap.
Cancel walking ruble in the country and go to the dollar-euro.
O wise before cancel rubles, please tell me, and where to get these dollary- euro to replace them?

By the way. Dude, you really believe that Obama has something decides personally?

7Rain7 05.01.21

M
MelShlemming 05.01.21

Let's buy dollars for a hundred re, and then the dollar will collapse to 30 re. And we all end up with bare butts.

s
stalker7162534 05.01.21

Vanya Rygalov
The ruble exchange rate depends on the price of hydrocarbons.

You were deceived. The price of the dollar does not depend on the price of oil, just as the price of potatoes does not depend on the price of beer.
The price of any product is subject to only one thing - supply and demand.

W
Wild rider 05.01.21

For a simple layman who receives salary in rubles, everything is very bad. At the same time, exporters of copper, steel, timber, coal are simply rejoicing.

"What will happen to the ruble?"
It all depends on whether the Fed cuts or raises the interest rate. The increase will affect the economy of underdeveloped countries, nat. the currencies of these countries will fall against the dollar. What is happening now.

"Who has any thoughts?"
But an expensive dollar is also a danger for the United States itself and the entire world financial system. Sales of any goods, the value of which is expressed in these same dollars, will fall. Recession, deflation will start. And, by the way, the decline in world trade began even before the FRS rate hike, even after a long time (7 years) of cheap money (quantitative easing, QE) injections.
Then the rate will be lowered again, then the oil price will rise a little again, and the national rate. currencies ... But there will be a strong threat of a bursting debt bubble and loss of confidence in the dollar. Hyperinflation may occur. Already a dollar. And so the world economy will balance in a safe range until complete collapse. It's just that the stick is overtaken somewhere or that range will narrow to a point, and everything will go to hell. Bent over - no doubt, because this is a sinking ship, the question is when?

A clear sign, I believe, will be the policy of negative rates in the United States. At this moment, you will need to run to get rid of the green ones. After the deflationary scenario, there will be an inflationary scenario, then the circus will begin. In Holland, by the way, has already begun. And two years ago in Europe, at the ECB, this trend was traced. This is done in order to inject money from the financial sector into the real one; again, there is a danger that inflation will be the consequence.