3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bloodvika 05.01.21 11:38 pm

Help with the walkthrough (LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7)

Help I can’t go through the mission where I forgot how to call kopaichya at the head of Harry Potter I can’t understand what to do when you fly over the head of some gyro
26 Comments
Sort by:
k
koctr113 05.01.21

find the item that is indicated there under the cloud

I
I'm angry 05.01.21

Help to complete the mission where Malfoy is hiding in the toilet. What should I do there? Items are highlighted in red, they can only be broken by dark power, but only Harry and Ron are in the game. Ron's bird does not walk on the pipe, and there are no other animals. We have already tried everything, there must be a way out. The game is then in story mode.

s
spasedemon 05.01.21

The bird just doesn’t come in the first time, I also didn’t have a chance to try again

k
koctr113 05.01.21

a bird walks in a pipe

I
I'm angry 05.01.21

Thank you, but she comes in, and then what should she do? She simply jumps, but does not reach the top. Or does she need to do something else?

I
I'm angry 05.01.21

Everything, thanks for the help, passed. The stupid bird did not want to walk. Three days suffered)))

k
koctr113 05.01.21

I'm angry just go in the pipe the bird will climb itself

J
JI0III0K 05.01.21

I lost my golden cube. In the dark times I collected the coat of arms, but they didn’t give me a cube to do?

k
koctr113 05.01.21

all problems are only on pirates, everything is fine with me from the defense of the campaign so that the game cannot be played on the letsuha all the norm

I
I'm angry 05.01.21

koctr113 Do
n't tell me !!! I only have a license for almost all games, but there are such jumps that mom don’t worry. Sometimes, of course, there’s a problem with the computer, but there are also jambs with disks. We have to contact those support, several times only they solved the problem. By the way, there were never any problems with pirates.

e
eschko 05.01.21

I have a glitch on Half-Blood Prince in the level where the professor, uh, I don't remember his name, needs to bring a glass of pumpkin juice. I bring it to him, the screen saver passes, and then the black screen in the corner of the cauldron of bubbles is wobbling, and all this goes on forever. The level is not over yet, as I understand it, the game should switch to another map, but nothing happens.

N
Nik_And 05.01.21

yeah, it was the same for me, but right now I passed 99.9%, the last gold block I don't understand where)

N
Nik_And 05.01.21

everything, passed 100%, who needs it, I can throw a save)

A
ASGT 05.01.21

how did you solve this problem Nik And ?????

e
eschko 05.01.21

Nik_And
is about to tell me how you solved the problem

N
Nik_And 05.01.21

installed a multi version of the game, in English. Yaz, passed this level, then installed the Russian version back and enjoyed)

s
spasedemon 05.01.21

Nik_And
Throw me a save pzhl

J
John Karter 05.01.21

Nik_And
And me

G
GexOgenR 05.01.21

Tell me where you downloaded multi8 this version, downloaded a couple of multi8 - it's the same

M
MMM 05.01.21

Please tell someone completely how to go through that part with the dragon in the bank (storage)